Poco F2 Pro stuck at MIUI logo after flashing.

TheLesh

Members
Jan 28, 2021
Hi all!

I've hit a problem!

I managed to unlock the bootloader and flashed TWRP (recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img).

It took me a few times to realize that if I reboot phone after flashing TWRP, it gets wiped by stock recovery. I copied ROM zip to usb (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_21.1.28_v12-11.zip)

plugged USB and mounted OTG via TWRP. Flashed miui eu rom successfully. Wiped data/dalvik/cache and chose reboot

Got 5G animation, and MIUI animation, and now I've had MIUI logo for 15 minutes and nothing happens.

Help please guys! I don't have a spare phone and I thought I could do this in an hour or two!

EDIT: I've found various tutorials for stuck MIUI logo but none of them had this specific situation on this phone, I don't know where to start

Hi all!

I've hit a problem!

I managed to unlock the bootloader and flashed TWRP (recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img).

It took me a few times to realize that if I reboot phone after flashing TWRP, it gets wiped by stock recovery. I copied ROM zip to usb (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_21.1.28_v12-11.zip)

plugged USB and mounted OTG via TWRP. Flashed miui eu rom successfully. Wiped data/dalvik/cache and chose reboot

Got 5G animation, and MIUI animation, and now I've had MIUI logo for 15 minutes and nothing happens.

Help please guys! I don't have a spare phone and I thought I could do this in an hour or two!

EDIT: I've found various tutorials for stuck MIUI logo but none of them had this specific situation on this phone, I don't know where to start
Sorry to hear about your issue
Please try with this twrp

Sorry to hear about your issue
Please try with this twrp

can I do that by activating ADB via current TWRP? if I boot into fastboot mode, for some reason, my PC doesn't recognize the device any more

EDIT: No, I can't do that... I don't know how to flash it at this point

can I do that by activating ADB via current TWRP? if I boot into fastboot mode, for some reason, my PC doesn't recognize the device any more
yes!
Boot to current twrp
Copy the downloaded file to internal storage
Tap Install > install img
Select the downloaded file
Select "recovery" partition

After flashing reboot to recovery
And try the rom installation again

Make sure to
Format data (twrp > wipe > format data > type "yes")

yes!
Boot to current twrp
Copy the downloaded file to internal storage
Tap Install > install img
Select the downloaded file
Select "recovery" partition

After flashing reboot to recovery
And try the rom installation again

Make sure to
Format data (twrp > wipe > format data > type "yes")
OK, I just did everything you wrote and I managed to flash it again. It started to boot and showed 5G animation. At the moment it is again at white MIUI logo on black screen. How long should I wait for something to change? 10-15 minutes?

OK, I just did everything you wrote and I managed to flash it again. It started to boot and showed 5G animation. At the moment it is again at white MIUI logo on black screen. How long should I wait for something to change? 10-15 minutes?
Yes. Just be patient let's see how it goes

When you rebooted to recovery, was it the old recovery it booted to or the new recovery?

When you rebooted to recovery, was it the old recovery it booted to or the new recovery?
It was the new recovery, the one you gave me. It was in Chinese but I managed to switch it to English.

Also, nothing is happening to the phone I'm afraid. It's still stuck to MIUI logo, nothing moved, vibrated or anything.

Can you further help? If this won't work, is there a way to return to stock rom that is safer? I really need a phone in the morning

Still nothing?
You can give this a shot too

To go back to stock you have to flash a fastboot stock rom using miflash
No, unfortunately nothing.

I tried googling for the original stock rom and all i got was some link to Google Drive, but I couldn't download (over quota). Do you have the links for original stock rom?

I downloaded miflyash bud I had some issues with drivers (wont find/install)

Now i restarted my phone back to recovery only to discover that it is AGAIN THE OLD recovery... how? Why?

Going to try and flash your TWRP again

EDIT : My mistake - your TWRP was installed. I just had some weird short image flashed but after that I got your TWRP

Last edited:
No, unfortunately nothing.

I tried googling for the original stock rom and all i got was some link to Google Drive, but I couldn't download (over quota). Do you have the links for original stock rom?

I downloaded miflyash bud I had some issues with drivers (wont find/install)

Now i restarted my phone back to recovery only to discover that it is AGAIN THE OLD recovery... how? Why?

Going to try and flash your TWRP again

EDIT : My mistake - your TWRP was installed. I just had some weird short image flashed but after that I got your TWRP
To be able to fix this you need to install fastboot drivers for your device on your PC

Direct links

Global stable rom

China stable rom

Reactions: TheLesh
OK, Thanks! I just followed instructions from the link you gave me and I flashed the earlier version of the miui eu you put there (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11.zip ). Hopefully that will work. I'm currently waiting.

If that doesn't work I'll try the global rom you put here. I'll let you know in about 10 minutes or so

Reactions: geoorg
Nothing happens. I need to flash the stock rom because I need a functioning phone. Can you give me instructions as to what do and how?

Trie something that went good for me. I also had that problem, and still have somwtimes when update the system.
Press with the 3 thingers, the 3 buttons at same time. When it shake, keep Only the 2 volume buttons until show a chinese menu.
At this time, You can use Google lens from other Phone to translate, but for sure You Will not need.
For "joke" You Only need to enter and get out from this menu, than select the Last option

The first option Will get You to Wi-Fi and wipes. I didn't need them for me.

Other times, when it get a stuck on logo, i Only need to force to reboot.

Reactions: TheLesh
Trie something that went good for me. I also had that problem, and still have somwtimes when update the system.
Press with the 3 thingers, the 3 buttons at same time. When it shake, keep Only the 2 volume buttons until show a chinese menu.
At this time, You can use Google lens from other Phone to translate, but for sure You Will not need.
For "joke" You Only need to enter and get out from this menu, than select the Last option

The first option Will get You to Wi-Fi and wipes. I didn't need them for me.

Other times, when it get a stuck on logo, i Only need to force to reboot.
Thanks, but I ended up returning to stock rom (temporary), while Ifigure out what I was doing wrong.

I will probably revive thisthread once I start working on it again :)

After you install the weekly update in twrp press format data and type yes and
after reboot system. I had same problem as you and after that steps everything works
Enter twrp , choose Wipe/Format data/.. type yes and hit enter .. then Reboot to system

you need to flash k30 pro chinese firmware before flashing xiaomi.eu rom
Thanks, but I ended up returning to stock rom (temporary), while Ifigure out what I was doing wrong.

I will probably revive thisthread once I start working on it again :)