[SOLVED] Poco F6 Pro

AsadP

Members
Oct 26, 2016
UPDATE:

Vermeer ROM based on the K70 works completely fine on the F6 Pro and the Devs have modified 1.0.16 to say F6 Pro in the settings.

I noticed 1.0.15 said K70, so they were aware of this.

Great work as always to the Devs!

Any questions regarding usage, let me know and I'll be happy to answer.

Will ROMs be released in this area of the forum or will it have it's own section?

Am I correct in saying that it has the same codename as the K70, 'vermeer'?

Looking forward to my F6 Pro arriving and installing XEU on it when avail.

Many Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Papayacoconut
HI, I also have received my F6, but I'm stuck at the unlock procedure, each time I try it says that there is reached the limit for today, try again tomorrow. Anyway, beside this I want to know if the "vermeer" is for sure the same thing, and is fully compatible with F6, or we have to wait a bit more to be more sure ?!

Any comment or experience shared will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

HI, I also have received my F6, but I'm stuck at the unlock procedure, each time I try it says that there is reached the limit for today, try again tomorrow. Anyway, beside this I want to know if the "vermeer" is for sure the same thing, and is fully compatible with F6, or we have to wait a bit more to be more sure ?!

Any comment or experience shared will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)
Are you trying to unlock bootloader?

You have to have unlock permissions with Xiaomi Community, bind your account and then unlock bootloader.

The Vermeer ROM is for F6 Pro, not F6, don't flash it on your F6

Reactions: pethkaqeni
Yes, I'm trying to unlock the bootloader. Yes I have installed Xiaomi Community and from there I'm trying to unlock but still getting that message. And sorry for the confusion I caused in my previous message, I have Poco F6 Pro 16/1TB. Actually till I get my XiaomiEU room on it, I'm using Poco F3 Pro since 4 years, I'm in love with Poco since I got my F3 Pro :) .

p.s; sorry my bad formatting but for my bad I have never get used to the right reply and quotation on forums :(

Yes, I'm trying to unlock the bootloader. Yes I have installed Xiaomi Community and from there I'm trying to unlock but still getting that message. And sorry for the confusion I caused in my previous message, I have Poco F6 Pro 16/1TB. Actually till I get my XiaomiEU room on it, I'm using Poco F3 Pro since 4 years, I'm in love with Poco since I got my F3 Pro :) .

p.s; sorry my bad formatting but for my bad I have never get used to the right reply and quotation on forums :(
Yeah I was using my Poco F5 until I was happy to move over, so I don't blame you for using the F3!

But the move to the F6 Pro was well worth it, trust me, it will be for you too.

How many hours does it state for unlock in the MiUnlock tool? I need to see the message

As I remember from the Poco F3 Pro, it should be a 72H before it unlock, but now I'm not able to start the procedure. as soon I click on "Apply for unlocking" I get, "Application quota limit reached, please try again after ..." and it says always for tomorrow.

As I remember from the Poco F3 Pro, it should be a 72H before it unlock, but now I'm not able to start the procedure. as soon I click on "Apply for unlocking" I get, "Application quota limit reached, please try again after ..." and is says always for tomorrow.
Ohhhhh that problem.

Okay so do this.

- You need to find your local time that coincides with 12AM (Midnight) in China. So in UK that's 17:00PM and it's +8 GMT for us.

So you need just add 8 hours from your time to match up with midnight in China, THEN apply for unlocking on the dot.

That's when their quota resets. It will then say you have unlocking perms until next year Beijing time.

Ohhhhh that problem.

Okay so do this.

- You need to find your local time that coincides with 12AM (Midnight) in China. So in UK that's 17:00PM and it's +8 GMT for us.

So you need just add 8 hours from your time to match up with midnight in China, THEN apply for unlocking on the dot.

That's when their quota resets. It will then say you have unlocking perms until next year Beijing time.
If i got u well, I have to change my time in the F6 now, to match up with midnight in China?
or I'm wrong and have to calculate my time with china, and wait for the time to be midnight and than apply ?

Sorry bothering and thanks for the help :)

If i got u well, I have to change my time in the F6 now, to match up with midnight in China?
or I'm wrong and have to calculate my time with china, and wait for the time to be midnight and than apply ?

No need to change your device time as it's server based from app, you just wait until your local time reaches the time where China is midnight and apply again.

Where are you based?

So +8 hours for 4PM in India is 12PM in China, if that doesn't work, then wait until 5PM your time

No need to change your device time as it's server based from app, you just wait until your local time reaches the time where China is midnight and apply again.

Where are you based?
Tirana, Albania.
I have placed dual clock :) so I can't miss it now :)
thanks for helping ;)

Just an other curiosity about the new HyperOS, do they remove the incognito shortcut at the menu when we pull down from right ?, I have found the the HyperOS for F3 pro and apply it, but I have to go to the settings to activate it. is the same as per HyperOS or is just for the F3 this change ?

Tirana, Albania.
I have placed dual clock :) so I can't miss it now :)
thanks for helping ;)

Just an other curiosity about the new HyperOS, do they remove the incognito shortcut at the menu when we pull down from right ?, I have found the the HyperOS for F3 pro and apply it, but I have to go to the settings to activate it. is the same as per HyperOS or is just for the F3 this change ?
I personally cannot see the Incognito Mode button/shortcut - I remember this being on MIUI but never seen it on HOS personally

And you're most welcome :)

Ohhhhh that problem.

Okay so do this.

it worked :) thanks again ;)