Poco m4 5g - HyperOs - Goolgle Dialer-messeging - Is there ANY way to get mi dialer and messenger back

xthunder

Members
Feb 15, 2024
Hi, i had mi8 lite with miui12.3 for years. Everything was perfect.

I got poco m4 5g. So, i got hyperos (i saw the upgrades from 13 to 14 to hyperos and did them)

My problem is that i hate google dialer and messenger and i want back the mi dialer and messenger.

Is there any good source to download the apk? Does it work?

I have no problem to even go back to indonesian miui14. Is it possible? i there a guide anywhere because it will be my first time doing it.

Is there an indonesian hyperos version with the dialers i want?

thank you

Hi, i had mi8 lite with miui12.3 for years. Everything was perfect.

I got poco m4 5g. So, i got hyperos (i saw the upgrades from 13 to 14 to hyperos and did them)

My problem is that i hate google dialer and messenger and i want back the mi dialer and messenger.

Is there any good source to download the apk? Does it work?

I have no problem to even go back to indonesian miui14. Is it possible? i there a guide anywhere because it will be my first time doing it.

Is there an indonesian hyperos version with the dialers i want?

thank you
Dialer and messaging app will not work when installed as apk. It needs to come integrated into the ROM. HyperOS for Poco M4 5G (light) is currently only released in China and Globally. But it will be released for other regions (and Indonesia) in the coming months. You can follow here: