New Pokemon GO Gotcha Bluetooth issues

Dus je hebt geen app gedownload, ant Duall apps zit standaard op Xiaomi.
Je moet enkel een "vinkje" zetten onder Apps, Duall apps bij Pokemon Go.
En dan moet je natuurlijk wel de juiste PoGo openen. ;)
Ja ik heb dat precies gedaan zoals verwoord, alleen ik krijg geen melding tot koppelen

I'm sorry I haven't responded earlier.
Thx for the help.
Dual Apps method working on Xiaomi Mi 11 12.5.9

My Xiaomi POCO X3 is version 12.0.8 and it doesnt work..

it will work if you grant permissions… there will be a popup to connect, this message you have to accept. better way… use pokemod or polygon… search in discord :)

anyway its not a bug in the rom,,,,

I have a Brook pocket auto catch and it doesn't work at all.
There is an app to pair it first and the app do not respond. Can someone help?
Xiaomi 10

Hey, gotcha funktioniert mit zwei Apps auf meinem Mi10. Wenn ich jedoch ein Pokémon manuell fangen möchte, stürzt Pokemon go sofort ab. Manuelles Fangen ist nur möglich, wenn ich Pokemon Go normal starte, aber Gotcha Evolve funktioniert dort nicht?? Weiß wer, warum Pokemon Go immer abstürzt, sobald ich manuell auf ein Pokemon klicke? Gruß

Last edited:
Hey, gotcha funktioniert mit zwei Apps auf meinem Mi10. Wenn ich jedoch ein Pokémon manuell fangen möchte, stürzt Pokemon go sofort ab. Manuelles Fangen ist nur möglich, wenn ich Pokemon Go normal starte, aber Gotcha Evolve funktioniert dort nicht?? Weiß wer, warum Pokemon Go immer abstürzt, sobald ich manuell auf ein Pokemon klicke? Gruß
Niantic AR (AR+) absetzen in the dual app pokemon go settings !

Last edited:
The clone app method works. (Xiaomi mi 11)
But is there any Fix already or has anybody found out what is CAUSING the problem?
And why the problem is with the app cloned FIXED?

I describe the problem again:

1. Connect gotcha with Pokemon go the first time - pairing window appears - working.
2. When the connection session ends and u want to reconnect the gotcha the pairing window doesn't appear anymore just nothing really happens or that circle in the reconnect Pokeball icon ingame just turns and turns and turns.
3. The only way to get the gotcha work again is to completely remove her from Bluetooth settings and PoGo and restart Pokemon go.
4. Then this begins again from point 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: noelho
Hello! Its my first issue with Xiaomi. I have Redmi note 9 pro, my new phone since april and i have Pokeball go plus, it was perfect work until i upload my system to Miui 12.0.1. and Android 11 on Monday. Start lagging Go plus in same problem you have. After 1 hour i need to delete Go plus in game and in Bluetooth, and reconnect every single new hour. I try release Go Plus, clear cash from Game, dont work, still need to remove Go plus from Game and Blth to reconnect again. Your thoughts, is this a problem with the new update MIUI and Android? Can they fix it?

Reactions: kwisi
I managed to get it to work by doing the same thing as kwisi:
1. Connect gotcha with Pokemon go the first time - pairing window appears - working.
2. When the connection session ends and u want to reconnect the gotcha the pairing window doesn't appear anymore just nothing really happens or that circle in the reconnect Pokeball icon ingame just turns and turns and turns.
3. The only way to get the gotcha work again is to completely remove her from Bluetooth settings and PoGo and restart Pokemon go.
4. Then this begins again from point 2.

I have a slightly different issue though. Once the Gotcha is running, it catches and spins as per normal, as long as I have PoGo open.

However, if I change to a different app, or minimise PoGo or lock the screen, PoGo/Gotcha will stop catching Pokemon and spinning stops.

The Gotcha still shows as connected in the status bar, and in Pogo it shows it is connected, but it stops doing anything. Not sure if this is an issue with Pogo or XiaoMi's bluetooth implementation?

My phone details and PoGo setup:
Mi10T Pro (Model: M2007J3SG)
Android 11 RKQ1.200826.002 (Security Update 2021-06-01)
MIUI Global 12.5.1 Stable, 12.5.10(RJDMIXM)

PoGo
- Normal install, not using Dual Apps or 3rd party clone apps
- All permissions granted (Location: Allow all the time)
- Other permissions: (Change Bluetooth connectivity: Always allow)
- Battery Saver: No restrictions

I managed to get it to work by doing the same thing as kwisi:

I have a slightly different issue though. Once the Gotcha is running, it catches and spins as per normal, as long as I have PoGo open.

However, if I change to a different app, or minimise PoGo or lock the screen, PoGo/Gotcha will stop catching Pokemon and spinning stops.

The Gotcha still shows as connected in the status bar, and in Pogo it shows it is connected, but it stops doing anything. Not sure if this is an issue with Pogo or XiaoMi's bluetooth implementation?

My phone details and PoGo setup:
Mi10T Pro (Model: M2007J3SG)
Android 11 RKQ1.200826.002 (Security Update 2021-06-01)
MIUI Global 12.5.1 Stable, 12.5.10(RJDMIXM)

PoGo
- Normal install, not using Dual Apps or 3rd party clone apps
- All permissions granted (Location: Allow all the time)
- Other permissions: (Change Bluetooth connectivity: Always allow)
- Battery Saver: No restrictions

Check saving battery life settings. It will sleep in background.
Just remove pogo from that list and your gotcha or other device should be back to normal! Hope this helps!

Check saving battery life settings. It will sleep in background.
Just remove pogo from that list and your gotcha or other device should be back to normal! Hope this helps!
Already done that, as per my PoGo setup details. Still no go.

Already done that, as per my PoGo setup details. Still no go.

please check it in the app info battery saver no restriction. pogo, gotcha, bluetooth

or use pokemod or polygon# :)

these issues are starting from android11 and they are well known