Porting request- Nexus Louder (Beats+xlouder)

Shuvo_bd

Members
Sep 12, 2012
Hello Devs, Since Nexus 4 and Mi2s has got almost similar hardware and i saw many stuffs ported from nexus 4 to our beloved device, i was wandering about this sound mod. By default nexus 4 has a very low sound, so this mod was made originally to make nexus a bit more louder. There has been many versions of this mod for nexus devices such as Galaxy nexus, nexus 4, nexus 7.

I am requesting Devs here paritcularly M1cha and Linuxx who are working with CyanogenMoD and various other AOSP roms plz port this sound mod. Once i used to use Galaxy nexus and i used to have this mod installed always. Its sound output is awesome.

Hope you will look into this Awesome sound mod and port for our device so that we can use it with AOSP styled rom.

Here is the link of Official forum- http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-4/themes-apps/mod-beats-xlouder-4-4-1-4-4-2-t2025486

Thanks.

it should works well as is.
PS next time u want to mention someone use @[username]

I tried this mod. Flashed straight way on Mokee OS after uninstalling CM DSP manager. but unfortunately this ruins the whole soundsystem. When i changed equalizer to Noozoxide Eizowire it gave me a crasha and since then playing music is not possible. When i launch music app, device seems hangs for a bit and gives force close.