Probably deep discharge and now phone dead

DimitrisTS

Members
Sep 19, 2013
Last night i left the phone connected with the OTG cable (original) and a flash drive connected.
This morning the phone was dead. I removed the battery and reinserted it, and i have it on charge for 30+ minutes now but it continues to seem dead....

Did i bricked the battery? Or the phone itself??? :(

no... just wait a little more.. leave it on charger longer... and it will be alive...

I am feeling a little embarrassed... I changed the usb cable and it woke up almost immediately!

Strange though. With this cable I was charging normally 2 days ago...

Thank you ingbrzy for your reply!

Very strange. Did the device turn on instantly when you swapped cables?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

wipe data from recovery, i recover a phone using this with a problem like yours, change usb cable too

I am feeling a little embarrassed... I changed the usb cable and it woke up almost immediately!

Strange though. With this cable I was charging normally 2 days ago...

Thank you ingbrzy for your reply!
Just the cable or the charger, too? because some bad chargers don't connect the id pin to let the phone know it's in charging mode.

wipe data from recovery, i recover a phone using this with a problem like yours, change usb cable too
Show me how you do that with a phone which doesn't turn on ;)

Last edited:
Just the cable or the charger, too? because some bad chargers don't connect the id pin to let the phone know it's in charging mode.

Show me how you do that with a phone which doesn't turn on ;)
I didn't understand that the phone doean't boot up... I tough that it was stuck on orange mi logo

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk