Problem After Changing Rom

Jul 7, 2015
Hi,
Problem occured when i put miui 6, but after first week phone doesn't recognize sim card but i realesed than i installed beta version of miui.when i flash rom with miflash it was successfully but nothing has changed on phone.
When i connect phone to pc it says: "device is not recognized". i have installed adb drivers and MIpcsuite and nothing happened.
I can get into recovery and fastboot mode.

Sep 22, 2013
You should try an other fastboot package, I think I already experience this kind of issue. It can be driver related. Use MiPCSuite to install latest MIUI 6 beta and use fastboot oem unlock to reinstall your recovery ;)

Jul 7, 2015
You should try an other fastboot package, I think I already experience this kind of issue. It can be driver related. Use MiPCSuite to install latest MIUI 6 beta and use fastboot oem unlock to reinstall your recovery ;)
Thanks for reply! But recording to instructions I should click (on device) : > Developer Options > Turn USB Debugging On, and the problem is that I can't get in settings at all.

Sep 22, 2013
Hope you have a backup of all your data ! You don't need to launch MIUI, go on fastboot mode by holding volume- + power and flash a new package

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk