Problem TWRP and GPS after install miui12

passosk58

Members
Apr 21, 2014
Yesterday I install miui12.eu.
After this, in first screen asked a password. I try manu times but I never cant and I have to wipe all data system reenitialize miui12 from 0.
Now if I enter in TWRP the 1st screen of TWRP ask me a password (never ask before I install miui12) that I dont know.
I choose "cancel" but after this I cant access to files of system...

Another problem: GPS

In miui11 already hapened, but now is the same. Its very, very difficult the phone to fix gps. I try many DIY that I see on the net and foruns, but I cant resolve..

At a year ago with miui10 never had problems with the gps fix..

Anyone help?

Enviado do meu Redmi+Note+7 através de Tapatalk

After this, in first screen asked a password. I try manu times but I never cant and I have to wipe all data system reenitialize miui12 from 0.
Now if I enter in TWRP the 1st screen of TWRP ask me a password (never ask before I install miui12) that I dont know.

In miui11 already hapened, but now is the same. Its very, very difficult the phone to fix gps. I try many DIY that I see on the net and foruns, but I cant resolve..

Anyone help?

You have to FORMAT data, not wipe...it's a big difference!

Anyone help?

Yo have to tick Dalvick Cache, System and Cache checkbox.
Debes tildar Dalvick Cache, System y Cache.

Till now is working well for me.
hasta ahora me funciona bien.

To resolve this I need to format again the system of phone?
If I want update my miui12 weekly i need format the system because the system is encrypted...so I need do a backup. Is this?