Problem with Watch Pro 2

Lvsan

Members
May 30, 2024
Hi everyone!

This is my first post in the forum, please don't be mad at me if it is not the correct site in the forum to post this :emoji_cold_sweat:

Since the last updated that was like 2 weeks ago in my watch, all the apps related to training and the sleep doesn't track anything well about my rpm while I train or sleep.

In fact, when I want to check my status (rpm) it works very well, but in those cases It didn't show anything.

Any users with the same issue? I tried to reboot the watch or updated the apps but this two options didn't work.

If you could please give possible solution if would be great.

Thank you a lot!

Hi everyone!

This is my first post in the forum, please don't be mad at me if it is not the correct site in the forum to post this :emoji_cold_sweat:

Since the last updated that was like 2 weeks ago in my watch, all the apps related to training and the sleep doesn't track anything well about my rpm while I train or sleep.

In fact, when I want to check my status (rpm) it works very well, but in those cases It didn't show anything.

Any users with the same issue? I tried to reboot the watch or updated the apps but this two options didn't work.

If you could please give possible solution if would be great.

Thank you a lot!
Hi, similar things happened to me.... I use Strava on Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro when running. After the workout Strava uploads the data and I and check it either on the website or in the phone app. After 7.April I cannot see my Heart Rate in the uploaded workouts... During the workout Strava displays my heart rate, but no heart rate data in the uploaded activity. It was working until 7.Apr. All my activities has heart rate history in the prevoius workouts. After 7.April, neither Strava nor Runtastic does not register heart rate, however I can see the values during the running. MAybe it is related to recent firmware upgrades? My current build is: RWS2.221020.001.XM195.REL

update:
my Strava uploaded workouts contains heart rate data, but with a wrong timestamp, that is why I cannnot see heart rate date associated with the workout. My heart rate timestamp is October 2023..... but today date is June.2024 ......the GPS timestamp is correct, the heart rate timestamp is not correct.