question about xiaomi 13 ultra

ahmdyosry

Members
Jul 12, 2023
hello,
i was having mi 11 ultra but because the overheating issues it become now have no wifi and camera problems while i not even play games!

Im thinking now to buy Xiaomi 13 ultra with expensive cost! So im asking users that bought it, DOES IT HAVE ANY OVER HEATING ISSUES? because i don't want to dissapoint in my 2nd ultra experience!

hello,
i was having mi 11 ultra but because the overheating issues it become now have no wifi and camera problems while i not even play games!

Im thinking now to buy Xiaomi 13 ultra with expensive cost! So im asking users that bought it, DOES IT HAVE ANY OVER HEATING ISSUES? because i don't want to dissapoint in my 2nd ultra experience!
Hi,

my lasty Xiaomi was 10 Ultra and Mix Fold 2, in comparison to them I can't see any issue with overheating. I purchased the phone second hand as the previous owner got scared of overheating and put it on sale the next day! I took the risk after reading previous online and I'm happy with it. The initial experience when you set up can be negative as phones do get hot for the first day or two, that's due to all the apps getting installed and updated in the background. Since then it's been nearly two months and it's absolutely spot on, bearly feeling heat in normal daily use. Just a note, I'm not a gamer and use my phone for browsing, snapping pictures, social media, calls etc. so some people could class as "light use" but even when connecting to my Insta 360 camera and whaching videos in 360 mode it was nothing very noticable.
If you want to ask for something specyfic or run some test for you let me know, and I will be hapy to help.

Reactions: digeratz
I'd second that ! While getting warm during heavy use (and wireless charging) it never gets as hot as my 11U got....

Reactions: digeratz