Question about xiaomi14 camera crash

figs ark

Members
Jul 29, 2018

Hello, I'm using the Chinese version of the Xiaomi 14 smartphone. After flashing the European version ROM, the camera cannot be used normally and even crashes. Has anyone encountered this issue? Is there a solution? Thank you, everyone.​

Did you install the Xiaomi.eu ROM ?.

Maybe you can give more specific details about the ROM you installed. Is it the Xiaomi.eu custom ROM ? Did you try to restore a backup ?

I did not notice similar complaints on the forum.

I also encountered this camera problem, which was caused by the Chinese version of Xiaomi 14 flashing Global or EEA ROM (not EU ROM). Does anyone have a solution? Thanks so much!

Maybe you can give more specific details about the ROM you installed. Is it the Xiaomi.eu custom ROM ? Did you try to restore a backup ?

Not Xiaomi.eu ROM, but Global/EEA/TW/IN ROM. Many Chinese people have encountered this problem, as long as they flash the above international version ROM for the Chinese version of Xiaomi 14.
The specific problems are as follows: the default mode of the camera app can only call ultra-wide angle, with a maximum of 10X. From 0.6X to 10X, it is ultra-wide-angle digital zoom, and there is a high probability of crashing after taking pictures, and the photos taken will be upside down; in professional mode, select Both the ultra-wide angle and the main camera will call the ultra-wide angle, but selecting the telephoto can call the telephoto normally. The flash does not light up after the flashlight function is turned on, but the camera app can use the flash normally. "Scan" APP calls the front camera by default.

I'm sorry for the delayed response. It was an issue with the international version and EEA firmware. The EU firmware is fine. Thank you

I'm sorry for the delayed response. It was an issue with the international version and EEA firmware. The EU firmware is fine. Thank you
I have same problem, I think chinese version hardware is diffrent from global version,That's why happened this sitation

hi, fogging lens are true in Xiaomi 14. outdoors, the main lens fogs up after 3 minutes of shooting in 4k.
is a manufacturing defect. Fog is condensation of moisture.Condensation is bad, after a while the lens will be dirty and need to be cleaned.Return the Xiaomi 14 phone to the seller immediately. The lens must be dry and clean!

hi, fogging lens are true in Xiaomi 14. outdoors, the main lens fogs up after 3 minutes of shooting in 4k.
is a manufacturing defect. Fog is condensation of moisture.Condensation is bad, after a while the lens will be dirty and need to be cleaned.Return the Xiaomi 14 phone to the seller immediately. The lens must be dry and clean!
What temperatures do you need outside for the fogging to occur?