Readmi 4 Pro - App For Sms Stop Working After Stable Rom

Spagho

Members
Jan 9, 2017
Hi All,
I've a readmi 4 pro and I've just installed the new stable rom 8.1.3.0 (MBECNDI).

My previous rom was 6.12.8.

First problem: after reboot I observed a cyclic "android.process.acore" lock. I resolved deleting cache for app with google contact data.

Second problem, NOT SOLVED: app for sms doesn't work anymore. Android is not able to launch the application: it closed immediatly the app after launch. It seems a crash.
I tried to install also other different app for sms without solution.

I'm not able to receive/send sms.

Thanks a lot for any kind of help.

Hi,
I deleted cache by android menu...not by twrp

Is it available a solution without losing all data?

I solved with a full wipe.
Thanks Sutek!

Because of the Lack of stable ROM that was until lately, I use Dev ROM on my redmi 4 prime.
The phone is working great, no bug at all anywhere, fast, smooth, amazing battery time...

But since usually I prefer using Stable ROM, I am really hesitating to migrate to Stable now that it's available...

Can you tell me a bit more about your phone behaviour? What are your impressions with this rom?

Hi,
I'm using phone with stable ROM since yestarday evening, so I think it's soon for a judgment.

After the full wipe I re-installed all my preferit applications and I didn't found any suspect behaviour. All seems work correctly. The phone is really fluent.

Regarding the battery, yesterday at 23:00 it was at 100%: after 40min of display on (I didn't use the phone so much), 1h of music with bluetooth headphones but especially 3 hour whithout using phone but in a place in which the phone is not reachble (very stressful situation with continuos network research ), now at 14:00 battery is at 80%. It's a really good result taking into account phone had for all the time GPS, WI-FI and bluetooth activated with a smartwatch connected.
The already great battery time with DEV Rom it seems to me further improved with stable.