Thanks. If i did not reboot through CMD but just turned off the phone, and turned it on with volume up + power, i could boot to TWRP and install the EU ROM! In installed the latest MiUI7 EU ROM (as i said earlier). Now hopefully still able to run certain apps and without malware! :)

EDIT: alas, the apps that did not work on the previous EU ROM, but did work on the official Global ROM, again do NOT work on this ROM :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Again thanks for your patience. The key was to NOT boot through CMD command, but just turn off the phone and immediately boot to TWRP with vol+ & power.

No malware found on the device! Good! Language working etc... very good... but still a bit bummed out that certain apps (like Miitomo) do not work but they did work on the Global ROM.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Again thanks for your patience. The key was to NOT boot through CMD command, but just turn off the phone and immediately boot to TWRP with vol+ & power.

No malware found on the device! Good! Language working etc... very good... but still a bit bummed out that certain apps (like Miitomo) do not work but they did work on the Global ROM.
Is was a pleasure
ROMs eu is very good
I do not know for the application, try a open thread

I followed the guide on this forum. Yes, it finds my phone, Mi PC suite also recognizes my phone, Mi Flash also. So the drivers should be ok. Installed ADB with flashboot, run CMD as administrator, and the CMD says everything worked ok! But when i reboot to recovery, it's still Mi-Recovery.
Have The same problems, dont reboot to system.

Flash The TWRP through adb then reboot direct to recovery, dont go to system.

Reactions: ozfunghi
Hi :)

If you have some problem with apps who ask root it's normal. Your phone is rooted I think (if you take the Beta rom on xiaomo.eu). You need to go in the "security app" >>> "permissions" >>> "Root permission". Here, you can alow apps to have root.

Bye :)

Hi :)

If you have some problem with apps who ask root it's normal. Your phone is rooted I think (if you take the Beta rom on xiaomo.eu). You need to go in the "security app" >>> "permissions" >>> "Root permission". Here, you can alow apps to have root.

Bye :)

Like i said earlier, my phone is NOT rooted. It wasn't before, and it isn't now. I'm running the EU stable ROM without root.