Reboot on "Redmi" logo on 12.5.4 Redmi Note 9S

pedropereira22

Members
Nov 9, 2016
Hi
I updated xiaomi.eu to 12.5.4.0.RJWMIXM on my redmi note 9s and after update, my device stuck on "redmi" logo, just reboot.
I tried to format data, but still the same.
Any solution?

Reactions: MORKAS
Greetings, the same thing happened to me. I installed from scratch the new rom xiaomi eu 12.5.4, in my Redmi note 9s... it was working fine... I even noticed it faster than 12.5.2. But, it was turning off the mobile, and he did what you say to me... he was unable to start, in the end... I don't know if luckily, it started. But I think I'm going to abandon this project, because I see that in the Note 9s, there is no way that this rom will work well. I have read that the Global ones (are they the official ones?), that they do not give a problem. I'm just looking for it to have built-in call recording, but I'm going to have to forget about it :-(

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Hi
I updated xiaomi.eu to 12.5.4.0.RJWMIXM on my redmi note 9s and after update, my device stuck on "redmi" logo, just reboot.
I tried to format data, but still the same.
Any solution?
same thing as you.
once turned off it restarts and impossible to open an app icon
the rom is buggy. it should be removed.

The solution, I downloaded the old version 12.5.2.0.RJWMIXM from the site
connect the phone to a pc with usb cable
Launch recovery mode, run the command: adb sideload file name
12.5.2.0.RJWMIXM installs successfully

it's a shame that Xiaomi doesn't check their roms before releasing them.

same thing as you.
once turned off it restarts and impossible to open an app icon
the rom is buggy. it should be removed.

The solution, I downloaded the old version 12.5.2.0.RJWMIXM from the site
connect the phone to a pc with usb cable
Launch recovery mode, run the command: adb sideload file name
12.5.2.0.RJWMIXM installs successfully

it's a shame that Xiaomi doesn't check their roms before releasing them.
I have a similar problem
Thanks for the solution. How can i make it ? If i do that, i lost my data ?

Download ADB Sideload Tool.

restart mobile mode recovery menu sideload.

copy folder platform-tools at root c:
cmd mode admistrator
C:\WINDOWS\system32>cd\
C:\>cd platform-tools
C:\platform-tools\adb sideload 1.zip ( rename file rom 12.5.2.0.RJWMIXM.zip to 1.zip)

yes lost all data.

Download ADB Sideload Tool.

restart mobile mode recovery menu sideload.

copy folder platform-tools at root c:
cmd mode admistrator
C:\WINDOWS\system32>cd\
C:\>cd platform-tools
C:\platform-tools\adb sideload 1.zip ( rename file rom 12.5.2.0.RJWMIXM.zip to 1.zip)

yes lost all data.
Thanks a lot.
Is it possible to save my data on my computer and after installing 12.5.2.0 put my data to the phone to recover it ?

Thanks a lot.
Is it possible to save my data on my computer and after installing 12.5.2.0 put my data to the phone to recover it ?
Hello, mate, what I always do is, if the mobile starts, copy what I need (DCM, Wasap folder, etc..), to the external microsd, because it is quite fast to copy. Then remove the external sd and copy it wherever you want. Then I reinstall a ROM from a different external sd, with only the ROM, and from TWRP, formatting the entire phone, so that it is clean, and after configuring, I put the sd back and copy what I need.

Reactions: zenric
By the way, I wanted to present my case. I have installed this version we are talking about, 12.5.4. I have installed it as I always do, from scratch and clean of traces. (from an external SD, in which only the ROM file is copied) and from TWRP, Orange fox .... or whatever modified recovery, I install it.
With this version I have done the same. I wanted to try it because the version I had before, 12.5.2, was very slow (I don't know if it was due to a virus or something weird, but it was terrible). This 12.5.4, I installed it, configured it, put all my apps in it (which are many), and I like how it goes. The next day, I restarted the phone, and... suddenly, it was not able to start, that is... the phone started, passed the MIUI logo, came to boot the system, but it got very clumsy, no It responded to the touch, and it turned off, like that a few times... and in one of those times, it started, and now it's working fine.... but of course, I don't want that if I need to restart the phone or turn it off... .when you go to turn it on, that it takes a long time to start or that it does not start at all...
Is that what happened to you?...and that option to reinstall 12.5.2, is it simply because 12.5.4 doesn't start?, I hope I explained myself well...thanks
Apart from this topic...these XIAOMI EU roms are, logically, modified...but, the originals from xiaomi, are they the ones called GLOBAL?, or does that have anything to do with it?. because I have read on several sites, that the GLOBAL ("original"), which are better, some than another. Me, the issue of putting the EU is because of the issue that they have incorporated the call recording option, you know, because of the issue of Google's privacy...

Reactions: zenric
By the way, I wanted to present my case. I have installed this version we are talking about, 12.5.4. I have installed it as I always do, from scratch and clean of traces. (from an external SD, in which only the ROM file is copied) and from TWRP, Orange fox .... or whatever modified recovery, I install it.
With this version I have done the same. I wanted to try it because the version I had before, 12.5.2, was very slow (I don't know if it was due to a virus or something weird, but it was terrible). This 12.5.4, I installed it, configured it, put all my apps in it (which are many), and I like how it goes. The next day, I restarted the phone, and... suddenly, it was not able to start, that is... the phone started, passed the MIUI logo, came to boot the system, but it got very clumsy, no It responded to the touch, and it turned off, like that a few times... and in one of those times, it started, and now it's working fine.... but of course, I don't want that if I need to restart the phone or turn it off... .when you go to turn it on, that it takes a long time to start or that it does not start at all...
Is that what happened to you?...and that option to reinstall 12.5.2, is it simply because 12.5.4 doesn't start?, I hope I explained myself well...thanks
Apart from this topic...these XIAOMI EU roms are, logically, modified...but, the originals from xiaomi, are they the ones called GLOBAL?, or does that have anything to do with it?. because I have read on several sites, that the GLOBAL ("original"), which are better, some than another. Me, the issue of putting the EU is because of the issue that they have incorporated the call recording option, you know, because of the issue of Google's privacy...
Thanks a lot !!!
I updated my phone from 12.5.2 to 12.5.4 as usual by the .zip.
My phone restart, but it didn't see my Sim card (no sim code asked), no network, and my widgets are white. The applications didn't work. The fingerprint didn't work etc ...

Reactions: MORKAS