[RECOVERY][TWRP] TWRP 2.7.0.0 / 2.8.2.0 for mi2(s) supports TDB

Hey,
i merged partition with mipc suite (miui beta 5.7.16) installed twrp 2.8.6 with english theme and tried to install sudamod again. but it stuck on mi logo. i tried it several times again and also with ivans 5.1 version for merged partitions but again stuck on mi logo.

any idea what could be the reason for this?

thx and greetings
Try to flash this CWM after merging partition.

Reactions: superluke
Works after some back and forth flashes^^ Unfortunately, flashing CM 12 or 12.1 did not work, I only saw the CM symbol running for more than half an hour....

Mi2s unmerged xiaomi.eu 5.8.
thanks for reply. I must install the recovery and then doing the described operation?
Mi2s unmerged whit last L xiaomi.eu ROM. I did ad you said flashed 2.8.6 unmerged but screen brightness is too low

@liquid1966
You should find folder TWRP and then create a subfolder named "theme" (no capital letters) and then put one of these files in it https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/z31s1g/720/TWRP 286X_v1

and rename it ui.zip
or you can find your own themes for TWRP look for them in xda-developers and see if they are 1280*720 resolution if you use mi2(s) or what ever your screen resolution is

ps i eddited the post cause i was using wrong resolution themes and that's why was causing the missfunction of the recovery
yes :)
But i have a problem i can't install anything
the recovery seems to be working strangely- my display is dimmed as if the brightness is at minimum and i can't install anything- it is supposed to be swipe to install in twrp but there is no swipe button to swipe(it sound funny)
Anyone knows anything about it?.

i was using wrong resolution english theme now it seem to see the swipe button but still dimmed display see my older post again for the real theme
display brightness too dark, how to solve it?

Not a solution but a proposal: just wait 1 minute until the TWRP lockscreen appears, then swipe right and... voila^^

Reactions: thaimax
Not a solution but a proposal: just wait 1 minute until the TWRP lockscreen appears, then swipe right and... voila^^
already solved, after a bit the screen turned off, then pushed power button and screen britghness was ok

I have a problem here. I installed TWRP 2.8.6.0 (for merged from post #42) and made it English using theme... but it see only Internal Storage (1147 MB) and USB OTG. How can I backup it to external storage (aprox 15 GB free)
I am using Mi2s 32 GB merged partitions with sMIUI 5.7.31
It must be merged because I have on sMIUI (Lollipop) : Internal media (?) max : 3,7 , Internal storage(max) : 25,63GB

Last edited:
I have a problem here. I installed TWRP 2.8.6.0 (for merged from post #42) and made it English using theme... but it see only Internal Storage (1147 MB) and USB OTG. How can I backup it to external storage (aprox 15 GB free)
I am using Mi2s 32 GB merged partitions with sMIUI 5.7.31
It must be merged because I have on sMIUI (Lollipop) : Internal media (?) max : 3,7 , Internal storage(max) : 25,63GB
you have unmerged

Are you completly sure ? I flashed fastboot rom 5.5.15 and it has already merged partitions. I am sorry if my question is stupid :D

Edit: You were right!

Last edited:
Is this thread still active??

I installed twrp 2.8.6 for unmerged partitions (I believe i have unmerged, since I never actively merged them)
But twrp can't find the zip files in my folders..

Do I have to "mount" something before i can see the files?
Or do something else?

I really cant seem to find a solution :/

I installed twrp 2.8.6 for unmerged partitions (I believe i have unmerged, since I never actively merged them)

Or do something else?

What is your ROM ?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 10 en utilisant Tapatalk

Latest sMiui 5.9.17

Or do something else?

LATEST TWRP from M1cha 2.8.7.0 English Version for merged and unmerged partitions
http://d-h.st/jP78

What is your ROM ?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 10 en utilisant Tapatalk

Please update the thread with this 2.8.7.0. TWRP http://d-h.st/jP78. And change the Title for merged and unmerged partitions because this thread is too old. All credits to M1cha

Oh thanks.. I had this 2870 version.. but the screen swipe doesn't work!! :(
I can't install nothing