Red Rice or MI2A ?

AlVer

Members
Nov 6, 2013
Hello,

I'm interrested by buying a Xiaomi smartphone. Now the Red Rice WCDMA is available, it seems very interesting for the price it is sold. But comparing the models and theirs specs, I hesitate between this one and the MI2A. Which one is the best choice ?

Can anyone give me an advice ? :)

Thanks in advance,

AlVer

Mi2A for sure.. if you want real Xiaomi phone... Hongmi is just entry level of MTK phones...

MTK is known to be unreliable at times, especially with GPS.

If you need stability and GPS functionality to be in working order then go for the MI2A, if you don't feel free to pick the red rice.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

MTK is known to be unreliable at times, especially with GPS.

If you need stability and GPS functionality to be in working order then go for the MI2A, if you don't feel free to pick the red rice.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk
Having Hongmi for two months about , I will say that i have not one of those problems. Perfect stability and super GPS lock. It is really amazing for this cheap phone and at last the quality is superb.

They're different phones. MI2A is a "real" phone, Hongmi is a budget phone. One is quite naturally cheaper than the other, and the other is quite naturally better.

They're different phones. MI2A is a "real" phone, Hongmi is a budget phone. One is quite naturally cheaper than the other, and the other is quite naturally better.
Yes but as a budget phone it is more than budget, I never say that it is better than MI2A but it is very reliable phone.