Redmi 13 Pro+ has No option to wipe data - tried removing family link and Google Account but not working

charleskimani

Members
Jun 26, 2024
Hello I am Charles from Kenya (Nairobi) , I have a new Redmi 13 Pro plus (1 month old ), whose PIN I forgot two days after setting it. I used the fingerprint option whenever I was unlocking the screen until I rebooted the phone and it asked me for a PIN. I inserted the PIN I set but it couldn't unlock, I even tried all the probable combinations of the PIN and any other PIN I have ever used but it's not unlocking at all.
I have followed the Wipe Data (reset) steps but the Wipe Data option does not appear. I guess this is because I use Family Link but I turned off Family Link for the phone via another phone and also signed the Google account from it as one of the devices from my computer browser in Google Account Devices. ALL THESE HAS NOT WORKED, I have attached images of what I get in the phone, it's 2 days now without access to my Redmi 13 Pro plus, I am kindly asking for help from the Community and Xiaomi, please help me.

Attachments

• only-reboot-and-connect-miassistant-option-no-wipe-data-option-2.jpg
    only-reboot-and-connect-miassistant-option-no-wipe-data-option-2.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 15
  • only-reboot-and-connect-miassistant-option-no-wipe-data-option.jpg
    only-reboot-and-connect-miassistant-option-no-wipe-data-option.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 14
  • unlock-screen-with-pin.jpg
    unlock-screen-with-pin.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 13
  • device-is-locked-notification.jpg
    device-is-locked-notification.jpg