Redmi 3 Bluetooth Battery Life?

Mikoto

Members
Jul 20, 2016
Hi everyone.

I got my Redmi 3 which has been running on official MIUI for about 2 months now.

I was wondering how much battery life you guys get, with "unlock by Bluetooth" turned on all the time, while using the Xiaomi.eu rom??

I am asking since I apparently loose around 10 - 20% battery in 60 minutes on official MIUI.

-Mikoto

Hi everyone.

I got my Redmi 3 which has been running on official MIUI for about 2 months now.

I was wondering how much battery life you guys get, with "unlock by Bluetooth" turned on all the time, while using the Xiaomi.eu rom??

I am asking since I apparently loose around 10 - 20% battery in 60 minutes on official MIUI.

-Mikoto
i just tried it. doesnt make any noticable difference in battery usage. i get about 1 hour screen on time per 12% battery. if you want to switch to eu rom i would take the last dev rom from december 2016. that was pretty good concerning battery. the 2017 roms consume more.

i just tried it. doesnt make any noticable difference in battery usage. i get about 1 hour screen on time per 12% battery. if you want to switch to eu rom i would take the last dev rom from december 2016. that was pretty good concerning battery. the 2017 roms consume more.

That sounds pretty good If that Is Screen Time per 12%!
What Rom are you using??

That sounds pretty good If that Is Screen Time per 12%!
What Rom are you using??
yes screen time. im using this weeks xiaomi.eu weekly rom but as i said the last one in 12.2016 was better if you don't need the latest features.

can you tell me how gps is on xiaomi rom? since miui 8 it's jumpy for me: if you stand still the position slowly jumps around the actual position in a square shape. im interested if this also exists in global/china rom.

can you tell me how gps is on xiaomi rom? since miui 8 it's jumpy for me: if you stand still the position slowly jumps around the actual position in a square shape. im interested if this also exists in global/china rom.
This problem occurs on both China Stable and Dev.
Also in Global Dev. But Global Stable works just fine..

This might be the reason you still have the problem, since Xiaomi.eu Is based on Chinese, which still haven't updated to 8.2.1.0