Redmi 4 Prime Stuck On Boot.

Souits

Members
Dec 2, 2017
Hi after clean flash new one rom 9.5.1 my phone stuck on boot image. Explan: Start and show Mi logo then android simbol with moving dots, and after 4 sec disapiared this logo and just show me only the MI logo, then dont start never. When i do clean cache and dalvic start normal and in the next boot again stuck. whats wrong?

When did you download the rom from the website ??
Because this rom 9.5.1 was first uploaded on 15 March,, there were bugs in it,, so it was taken down on 18 March by admin and then again uploaded on same day by removing bugs...so you tell which date exactly you downloaded this rom?

Thnx for reply. I flash the 1st but then ota update the nwew one. Booth of them stuck on boot. But something strange happen: I'm trying to install from playstore the LocalCast for chromecast and stuck on install phase. Never finish the installation. I'm trying to install with apk and again stuck. After restart the phone stuck on boot and do wipe as i say before. Start the phone normal and the app is appeared installed on the phone. Next reboot stuck again. I remove the app and reboot and start normal without wipes. Then I'm scared to reboot again. What happens now?

Thnx for reply. I flash the 1st but then ota update the nwew one. Booth of them stuck on boot. But something strange happen: I'm trying to install from playstore the LocalCast for chromecast and stuck on install phase. Never finish the installation. I'm trying to install with apk and again stuck. After restart the phone stuck on boot and do wipe as i say before. Start the phone normal and the app is appeared installed on the phone. Next reboot stuck again. I remove the app and reboot and start normal without wipes. Then I'm scared to reboot again. What happens now?
hi, did you fix it? I have the same problem and cannot fix it

If i told you i cant remember? so this i know is i have install the official global and is very very good. So try this. And now im one step before install crdroid with oreo. Sorry for not remember.

If i told you i cant remember? so this i know is i have install the official global and is very very good. So try this. And now im one step before install crdroid with oreo. Sorry for not remember.
at the end I fix it. after a clean install (and before install magisk) I use the option in TWRP to disable the boot verification. than install magisk. now works perfect finally

at the end I fix it. after a clean install (and before install magisk) I use the option in TWRP to disable the boot verification. than install magisk. now works perfect finally
hello
same problem; more than 5 minutes for the boot.
Or is the option in TWRP "disable the boot verification"?

I have the same problem. I updated to 9.5.1 my redmi 4 pro from updater and it stucked in the bootlogo. Then i tryed to update from recovery but it was stucked the same. Then I flashed it in fastboot wiping all data and this morning stayed 10 minutes with the bootlogo before switch on. Really strange.

Last edited:
How is it possible that nobody can solve this problem? I can't wait 10 minutes everytime i reboot my phone. I hope some developer can give me an answer