Redmi 4 Prime Stuck On Boot.

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi 4 / 4A / Pro / 4X' started by Souits, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Souits

SouitsMembers

Dec 2, 2017
    Male
    Mercenary
    Greece
    Hi after clean flash new one rom 9.5.1 my phone stuck on boot image. Explan: Start and show Mi logo then android simbol with moving dots, and after 4 sec disapiared this logo and just show me only the MI logo, then dont start never. When i do clean cache and dalvic start normal and in the next boot again stuck. whats wrong?

2. Souits

SouitsMembers

Dec 2, 2017
    Male
    Mercenary
    Greece
    Plz show this post to some dev. Thnx.

3. fmkhan100

fmkhan100Members

Jul 30, 2016
    Male
    When did you download the rom from the website ??
    Because this rom 9.5.1 was first uploaded on 15 March,, there were bugs in it,, so it was taken down on 18 March by admin and then again uploaded on same day by removing bugs...so you tell which date exactly you downloaded this rom?

4. Souits

SouitsMembers

Dec 2, 2017
    Male
    Mercenary
    Greece
    Thnx for reply. I flash the 1st but then ota update the nwew one. Booth of them stuck on boot. But something strange happen: I'm trying to install from playstore the LocalCast for chromecast and stuck on install phase. Never finish the installation. I'm trying to install with apk and again stuck. After restart the phone stuck on boot and do wipe as i say before. Start the phone normal and the app is appeared installed on the phone. Next reboot stuck again. I remove the app and reboot and start normal without wipes. Then I'm scared to reboot again. What happens now?