Invalid Redmi 7 and Wi-Fi Calling (VoWiFi/VoWLAN)

Volga64

Members
Jul 25, 2022
There is Redmi 7 (12.5.3.0 xiaomi.eu Android 10)

In the system of the MTS operator (Russia), it is perfectly registered in IMS, and all Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and Wi-Fi Calling (VoWiFi /VoWLAN) services work

In the operator's system, Megafon (Russia) registers with IMS, but only Voice over LTE (VoLTE) works, the Wi-Fi Calling service (VoWiFi/VoWLAN) does not work.

Considering the work of the operator to promote IMS services, the support and correct operation of the IMS module is vital!

It may be worth updating the IMS operator profiles every six months and releasing updated firmware versions, or offering an update module.

There is Redmi 7 (12.5.3.0 xiaomi.eu Android 10)

It may be worth updating the IMS operator profiles every six months and releasing updated firmware versions, or offering an update module.
What ? Are you serious ?
It is theoretically a dead model :p

Last edited:
and why not? After all, we are talking only about the IMS module
It is nice and all, but do you have the time to maintain this module and update the profiles for all the Xiaomi devices including the older ones ?

No one is going to rebuild you a ROM for Redmi 7. We stopped supporting 720p resolution devices long ago.

No one is going to rebuild you a ROM for Redmi 7. We stopped supporting 720p resolution devices long ago.
I'm sorry to hear that. This model was one of the bestsellers. Maybe we can release a patch?

I like your activity so much!

I would be very grateful to you