Redmi Buds Pro 3 settings

cobray2

Members
Mar 14, 2019
Anyone also has problems using this app on current stable eu build for mi 11 pro / ultra?
Contact them threw there telegram and they can help. Will ask for logs.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LordBlitzo

Members
Feb 18, 2021
So I got my Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro today and I also cant access the named menu. I saw on some Youtube Videos that you can acces it for normal on newer Xiaomi Devices like the Xiaomi 12. On the german website the Mix 4 isnt listed as supported device but when I go to their chinese website its listed so strange why we cant access even if we had the chinese Version. Maybe theres a update soon or anything like that?
Ideally, it would've been a team, but on ours there's mainly testers, otherwise one person per role, basically.

I don't do guessing, but it's very unlikely that the market name has anything to do with it.

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
So I got my Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro today and I also cant access the named menu. I saw on some Youtube Videos that you can acces it for normal on newer Xiaomi Devices like the Xiaomi 12. On the german website the Mix 4 isnt listed as supported device but when I go to their chinese website its listed so strange why we cant access even if we had the chinese Version. Maybe theres a update soon or anything like that?
Like I said, I don't do guessing.