Redmi Buds Pro 3 settings

Anyone also has problems using this app on current stable eu build for mi 11 pro / ultra?
Contact them threw there telegram and they can help. Will ask for logs.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So I got my Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro today and I also cant access the named menu. I saw on some Youtube Videos that you can acces it for normal on newer Xiaomi Devices like the Xiaomi 12. On the german website the Mix 4 isnt listed as supported device but when I go to their chinese website its listed so strange why we cant access even if we had the chinese Version. Maybe theres a update soon or anything like that?
Ideally, it would've been a team, but on ours there's mainly testers, otherwise one person per role, basically.

I don't do guessing, but it's very unlikely that the market name has anything to do with it.

So I got my Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro today and I also cant access the named menu. I saw on some Youtube Videos that you can acces it for normal on newer Xiaomi Devices like the Xiaomi 12. On the german website the Mix 4 isnt listed as supported device but when I go to their chinese website its listed so strange why we cant access even if we had the chinese Version. Maybe theres a update soon or anything like that?
Like I said, I don't do guessing.

Bump thread. Helpful for those in miui13 Xiaomi.eu ROM. installing the mi buds m8 adds the native feature (should be, as I'm not on global rom cant confirm) of accessing the buds menu.

Thank you very much.

Edit: just bought Redmi buds 3 pro.

Last edited:
Looks like this control panel screen actually comes from the Settings app rather than MiuiBluetooth, and also exists on China ROMs of course, yet there's no way for me to know why you can't access that screen.
I'm almost sure this control panel comes from MIUIBluetooth and the libbluetooth_qti.so file in system_ext\lib and lib64 paths, not settings apk.
I am in the China MIUI firmware of the MIX4 currently, but I bought the global black version of the Mi Buds 3T Pro and I am equally unable to use this panel in MIUI, including MIUI EU, and there is no official version of the global version of the MIUI build for MIX4.
So I extracted the libbluetooth_qti.so file from MIUI of European version Mi 12 Pro and replaced it by magisk to system_ext path, then decompiled the classes.dex in MIUIBluetooth apk in
com/android/bluetooth/ ble/app/MiuiFastConnectService;
and
Lcom/android/bluetooth/ble/app/headset/BluetoothHeadsetService;
paths, then search the Chinese black version Mi Buds 3 Pro code (01011004), put Replace the v8 and v2 entries with the global black version Mi Buds 3T Pro code (01010707), and then save it.(I have tried searching for 01010707 and the same exists with both paths, but I don't understand why it doesn't work)
Finally turn off Bluetooth, uninstall MIUIBluetooth update and clear the data, install the modified MIUIBluetooth via core hack, then connect the headset and this control panel is invoked. Except for some property settings, such as LHDC switch, low latency switch HD audio switch, etc. can be used, most other functions are not available, I can not do anything about it, I can find out this interface is the limit of my ability, if MIUI EU can provide more help that would be great, more headset code can be found in Mi Buds M8.

Attachments

• 1660669007828.jpg
    1660669007828.jpg
    947.3 KB · Views: 319
  • 1660669007832.jpg
    1660669007832.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 306
  • InkedScreenshot_20220816-183026_MT Manager.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_20220816-183026_MT Manager.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 309
I own a Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro (Global) and a MIX 4 (on xiaomi.eu MIUI 14.0.1.0 stable).

Could the reason the additional options for buds are not showing in Settings possibly because the Buds 3T Pro is a global variant, and the xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 is based on china rom?

This is just a guess tho.

I came up with these assumptions because I tried connecting my Buds 3T Pro on a Mi11 Lite 5G (MIUI 13 global stable), and the additional options show in the Settings.

Did anyone solve this? I have Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro and I can't use the panel on any chinea-based and then I revert to global stock.