Redmi K20 Pro to Mi 9T Pro conversion patch (Miui 11)

Codered

Members
Mar 14, 2014
I have prepared a patch file for Mi 9T Pro users who do not want to change device information.

Installation:
After installing Xiaomi.eu rom and configuring the device, reboot with twrp recovery and flash the zip file.

Full Mod Specifications:
-Redmi logo was replaced with "Mi" logo.
-Redmi boot animation has been replaced with "Mi" boot animation.
-Device model has been replaced as "Mi 9T Pro".
-Media volume steps is set to stock.

Mod Download Link : https://yadi.sk/d/iiyD9g6LrAmO6w

Change the Camera Watermark:
- Copy downloaded mod camera file to /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk.
- You should set permissions 0644.
- Clear cache&data camera apk, Settings/Apps/Manage Apps/Camera -> Clear data -> Clear all data

Or

- Download flashable zip file and camera mod apk file.
- Copy to "MiuiCamera.apk" -> "/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/" folder in the zip file.
- Flash zip file with twrp recovery.
- Clear cache&data camera app. "Settings/Apps/Manage Apps/Camera -> Clear data -> Clear all data"

Moded Camera Download Link: https://yadi.sk/d/X73NP4YvWKW3GA

*It was tested by us, fully working.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for something like this. Thank you.
But can you do one without magisk and twrp unofficial?
Just the mods ie splash logo, boot animation and device info?
Thank you once more

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Device model still shows K20 Pro
8c4f2a46ef8e456b9460667ade0bdcdd.jpg

I've been waiting for something like this. Thank you.
But can you do one without magisk and twrp unofficial?
Just the mods ie splash logo, boot animation and device info?
Thank you once more

You must delete the magisk and recovery folders in the zip file.

Device model still shows K20 Pro
Thanks for reply. I will check again.

Thank you. But on last stable 11.0.4 camera doesnt work

Add:
After restored system partition, I flashed mod file without camera apk and everything ok (logo,.boot animation, model name and camera watermark)

Last edited:
Reactions: Codered
Thank you. But on last stable 11.0.4 camera doesnt work

Add:
After restored system partition, I flashed mod file without camera apk and everything ok (logo,.boot animation, model name and camera watermark)
I edited the patch file and re-upload.
*MiuiCamera.apk removed
*Updated shell script

Reactions: acetamina
camera its not patched, still watermark k20 pro, can you upload with and without camera apk? im on developer 9.11.28 so it should work.

camera its not patched, still watermark k20 pro, can you upload with and without camera apk? im on developer 9.11.28 so it should work.
Everyone's so many different requests, but I can share a link to modded camera files.

*Don't forget to set permissions after copying the new camera file.
*Settings/Apps/Manage Apps/Camera -> Clear data -> Clear all data

https://yadi.sk/d/X73NP4YvWKW3GA

Last edited:
Hi, tried flashing it but splash logo stil Redmi, but the device name already change to Mi 9t Pro ( by the way I'm using the latest beta 9.12.5)

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

I desperately need a mod to solve the opposite issue... Since installing Xiaomi.EU my phone device name has changed to Raphael and no matter what I do I can't go back to the Raphaelin default software I used before, even hard flashing from Fastboot using the Xiaomi restore tool (I know what I'm doing I'm not a total useless noob)... I've tried every TWRP and every possible Fastboot command, nothing seems to stick it's driving me insane, although I can install Xiaomi.EU weekly betas to at least have a functioning phone.

Is it possible? Basically I'm somehow, goodness knows how on 9T Pro when I should be Raphaelin (Redmi K20 Pro India Variant)

Exactly what do you want to do? You want to flash stock raphaelin firmware? if so, you can download raphaelin fatsboot rom, extract it, you can edit marked with two lines in flash_all.bat.

@Codered Please share links for both versions, i see only full mod version in the first post.Thanks.