Redmi K20 Pro to Mi 9T Pro conversion patch (Miui 11)

Thanks, already did it on my pc.Had some trouble when doing it on the phone.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Codered
Thanks, my splash logo now back to Mi. By the way how to install the modded camera( for Mi 9t pro watermark)? I tried installing but always have error and cannot install

Thanks, my splash logo now back to Mi. By the way how to install the modded camera( for Mi 9t pro watermark)? I tried installing but always have error and cannot install

Bro you can't install directly. Magisk must be installed on your device and you must have root access rights. Then you have to use root explorer.

- Copy downloaded mod camera file to /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk.
- You should set permissions 0644.
- Clear cache&data camera apk, Settings/Apps/Manage Apps/Camera -> Clear data -> Clear all data

Or

- Re-download flashable zip file and camera mod apk file.
- Copy to MiuiCamera.apk -> /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/ folder in the zip file.
- Flash zip file with twrp recovery.
- Clear cache&data camera app. "Settings/Apps/Manage Apps/Camera -> Clear data -> Clear all data"

Reactions: Davieds
Bro you can't install directly. Magisk must be installed on your device and you must have root access rights. Then you have to use root explorer.

- Copy downloaded mod camera file to /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk.
- Clear cache&data camera apk, Settings/Apps/Manage Apps/Camera -> Clear data -> Clear all data

Or

- Copy to MiuiCamera.apk -> /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/ folder in the zip file.
- Clear cache&data camera app. "Settings/Apps/Manage Apps/Camera -> Clear data -> Clear all data"
Thank you

Thanks! Just what I was looking for ... I had tried a magisk module but it didn't work well.
Will the zip be the same for every ROM update?
Will it be enough to download the new miuicamera every time?

Now i have this , is it normal?

Thanks! Just what I was looking for ... I had tried a magisk module but it didn't work well.
Will the zip be the same for every ROM update?
Will it be enough to download the new miuicamera every time?
Yep, i will update. because I'm using mi 9t pro & xiaomi.eu beta rom ;)

On 19.12 build work only for first logo and tec specs...maybe need update.
Thanks

can you tell me how you edited the miui camera apk?
Eu Stable 11.0.5 Miui Camera Apk Watermark please

On 19.12 build work only for first logo and tec specs...maybe need update.
Thanks
It also happened to me when im using orangefox recovery, only the first logo will be patch, try using the twrp built in with eu rom and it solve my problem

Or

Good day, Is it possible you can update the Camera fix for EU weekly rom? I just updated to V 20.1.16 and the camera keep on crashing and the app name is now change to 5 instead of Camera. Thank you in advance if ever you will grant this request..

Hi @Codered , i have a question, i have a k20 pro with rom of 9tPro, to apply this patch wich rom should i apply to use your patch. this patch resolve some google protect service with k20 rom? what i mean i can download nextflix and playit? since with custom rom of 9t pro in k20 i cant

Patch working on 20.1.21 v3, waiting on Camera patch, if it ever becomes available :)
Camera patch? you never get it from here because it is Chinese rom with chinese camera application.
If you want it just extract APK from a global fastboot rom and push it to your phone system.
live happy then!