Redmi K20 to Mi 9T conversion patch (MIUI 11 & 12 Android 10)

New "Universal" patch version released! (v20.5.1):

This update fixes Google Pay (NFC payments) issue.

:)

Could you provide more details about the cause of the problem?

As you know, I had the problem with Gpay, and in the end I solved it by formatting and installing the Miui 12 again without your patch.

Thanks

Could you provide more details about the cause of the problem?

As you know, I had the problem with Gpay, and in the end I solved it by formatting and installing the Miui 12 again without your patch.

Thanks
That was about MIUI 12.0.0.11 fingerprint build info I have used in "Universal" patch => Flagged as "Beta" ROM for Google Pay, so you can't use NFC payments. ;)

Xiaomi released MIUI 12.0.1.0, it fixed that issue. :)

Hi!

So i am at Miui 11 xiaomi.eu weekly 20.3.26 with the patch k20 to mi9t install on twrp.

I want to update to the lateste miui weekly available, that is 20.9.3.

So, to be clear and understand, after i update miui on twrp (i am not going to update by OTA), i need to install again the patch to avoid the bootloop after update.

So, which patch do i need to flash? Universal ou Safe patch?

I will need to flash the patch after each update?

Dont want to erase everything on the phone.

Thanks for the info

Hi!

So i am at Miui 11 xiaomi.eu weekly 20.3.26 with the patch k20 to mi9t install on twrp.

I want to update to the lateste miui weekly available, that is 20.9.3.

So, to be clear and understand, after i update miui on twrp (i am not going to update by OTA), i need to install again the patch to avoid the bootloop after update.

So, which patch do i need to flash? Universal ou Safe patch?

I will need to flash the patch after each update?

Dont want to erase everything on the phone.

Thanks for the info
Hello!

If you never used "Universal" patch, you don't need to flash anything after update. ;)

If you used "Universal" patch, you need to flash "Universal" patch after flashing update to be able to boot. :)

Reactions: psaldanha
Hello!

If you never used "Universal" patch, you don't need to flash anything after update. ;)

If you used "Universal" patch, you need to flash "Universal" patch after flashing update to be able to boot. :)

Thanks for the info! I got a bit confused with the 1st post.

Yes, i flashed universal like in February to get the K20 to Mi9t conversion.

After updating to latest miui xiaomi.eu weekly and flash after it, do i need to do it every time i update the rom?

Or do i need to install the zip on 1st post in Twrp to fix it and never need to install the universal patch?

Thanks for the info! I got a bit confused with the 1st post.

Yes, i flashed universal like in February to get the K20 to Mi9t conversion.

After updating to latest miui xiaomi.eu weekly and flash after it, do i need to do it every time i update the rom?

Or do i need to install the zip on 1st post in Twrp to fix it and never need to install the universal patch?
- Oh yes you can flash this instead of "Universal" patch now => https://mega.nz/file/WclD3DCT#FTM_gUHq8Oy3bEF7nUZmBCcFpWgc6zSD2qFyZe7HDBk

- You still need to flash this previous zip after each Weekly ROM updates (until xiaomi.eu devs update infos themself) to be able to boot.

Reactions: psaldanha
- Oh yes you can flash this instead of "Universal" patch now => https://mega.nz/file/WclD3DCT#FTM_gUHq8Oy3bEF7nUZmBCcFpWgc6zSD2qFyZe7HDBk

- You still need to flash this previous zip after each Weekly ROM updates (until xiaomi.eu devs update infos themself) to be able to boot.

So, what best?

Flash after each rom update the universal patch or flash after each rom update this zip (https://mega.nz/file/WclD3DCT#FTM_gUHq8Oy3bEF7nUZmBCcFpWgc6zSD2qFyZe7HDBk)?

I have the k20 to mi9t conversion flash done in february....

Thanks for the help. For me the 1st post is a bit confusing..

So, what best?

Flash after each rom update the universal patch or flash after each rom update this zip (https://mega.nz/file/WclD3DCT#FTM_gUHq8Oy3bEF7nUZmBCcFpWgc6zSD2qFyZe7HDBk)?

I have the k20 to mi9t conversion flash done in february....

Thanks for the help. For me the 1st post is a bit confusing..
"Universal" patch includes:
- Media volume steps is set to stock (15 steps instead of 30).
But it also wipe "All app data" of the MIUI Camera app too.

The other zip only fix the boot issue.

So it's your choice. :)

;)

For many versions I have had to flash eu_mod_codered_full.zip after every update. When I now upgrade to EU ROM 20.12.28 (MIUI 12.5, Android 11!), will I still need this? Is it compatible at all? Or do I no longer need to flash the conversion patch (that would be much appreciated!)

For many versions I have had to flash eu_mod_codered_full.zip after every update. When I now upgrade to EU ROM 20.12.28 (MIUI 12.5, Android 11!), will I still need this? Is it compatible at all? Or do I no longer need to flash the conversion patch (that would be much appreciated!)
How can I know what is "eu_mod_codered_full.zip"?
All patches I made for renaming K20 Pro <-> Mi 9T Pro should still work on Android 11. :)

Well, when I last asked something about this exact codered universal patch, you thanked me for using your patch and asked to write in this thread (see: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ersion-patch-miui-11.53597/page-3#post-548196). That's why I assumed you know what your patch is :)
Oh, yeah, these are old things I didn't remember. ^^
My first post has been updated with this info: You don't need to install this patch anymore since 20.6.4 weekly xiaomi.eu ROM update!

EDIT: Unless if you used my "Universal" patch => You still need to install it to be able to boot to system (AFAIK). :(

N.B.: If your device is "raphael", better go in this thread then => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-k20-pro-to-mi-9t-pro-conversion-patch-miui-11-12.55159/

^^

Last edited:
INFO: For people using my old Universal patch: You don't need to flash the Universal patch anymore since 21.1.13 update! :)