Redmi K20 to Mi 9T conversion patch (MIUI 11 & 12 Android 10)

If someone wants to delete this patch from his device, can flash the official rom via fastboot. Is the only way to eliminate the patch (tried on mi 9t and official global rom)

I tried it but i get bootloop, i mean it goes from bootanimation to miui logo, again and again. My rom is xiaomi.eu Miui 12.0 20.4.30

I tried it but i get bootloop, i mean it goes from bootanimation to miui logo, again and again. My rom is xiaomi.eu Miui 12.0 20.4.30
Never saw this issue... or you have issue without flashing my patch too? ...

Never saw this issue... or you have issue without flashing my patch too? ...
No problem before flash this patch.
I forgot to tell you that i flash the "actual" version patch. Maybe if i flash the "safe" version i will not have any problem, i will try it.

No problem before flash this patch.
I forgot to tell you that i flash the "actual" version patch. Maybe if i flash the "safe" version i will not have any problem, i will try it.
Nah you can't use "Safe" version now... (EDIT: you can use "Safe" version if your phone didn't boot, sorry. ^^ EDIT 2: But you need to flash ROM before trying "Safe" version. ;) )
MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Boot animation?

Last edited:
Nah you can't use "Safe" version now... MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Boot animation?
After flash the "actual" version and get bootloop, i flash xiaomi.eu Miui 12.0 20.4.30 ROM again and use the phone so far normally.

MIUI 12 Boot Animation

UnOfficial TWRP 3.3.1-12 by mauronofrio
Should be fine... Try "Safe" version if you want. :)

EDIT: If still not working, install OrangeFox R10.1_1 (zip to flash in TWRP) and try again. ^^ (I really like OrangeFox)

Last edited:
do you follow the instructions in OP or just flash? that could also be the case, have never had a issue when following the instructions. don't know know why and if they are needed, because it's tedious to move the file and mount partitions instead of just flashing. despite this I have never just pressed install. I use the safe version (modified it not to change volume steps)

I flash this convertion patch through OrangeFox R10.1_1 but i'm in the same situation.
Thanks for the support but i'm going to flash the rom again and keep the k20 name.

We'll still Redmi K20 instead of MI9T

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_211225.jpg
    IMG_20200503_211225.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 284
Have to mi cc 9 to mi 9 lite ?
Hello, sorry but I don't want to create a conversion patch for a device I don't have in my possession. ;)

I flash this convertion patch through OrangeFox R10.1_1 but i'm in the same situation.
Thanks for the support but i'm going to flash the rom again and keep the k20 name.
OK, but if you can try new patch version (try "Safe" version first... ^^). New "logo.img" file (modified from "logo.img" of 20.4.30 ROM instead of my logo partition's backup...).
I can't do anything more if it still not working for you... :(
:)

OK, but if you can try new patch version (try "Safe" version first... ^^). New "logo.img" file (modified from "logo.img" of 20.4.30 ROM instead of my logo partition's backup...).
I can't do anything more if it still not working for you... :(
:)
Thank you very much for your help but I already changed the phone model manually following this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-9t/how-to/convert-redmi-k20-to-mi-9t-xiaomi-eu-t4027915
P.S: I installed the orangefox recovery, which seems to me much better than the official twrp, with which I could backup and restore my rom perfectly. Thank you for your advice.

2 hours SOT on MIUI 12 :) so i am thinking on going to xiaomi.eu stable :) which variant should i flash?

1. SAFE version MIUI 11 works
2. ACTUAL version MIUI 11 works too

had to clear camera app data :)

now after this flash, the about phone doesn't show battery mah, processor, camera etc...

Last edited:
2 hours SOT on MIUI 12 :) so i am thinking on going to xiaomi.eu stable :) which variant should i flash?

1. SAFE version MIUI 11 works
2. ACTUAL version MIUI 11 works too

had to clear camera app data :)

now after this flash, the about phone doesn't show battery mah, processor, camera etc...
You will not need to chose between "Actual" and "Safe" version very soon (10 or 15 mins).

I will upload an amazing "Universal" version. :)

You don't need to clear camera app data with my patch.

I don't understand your last sentence... is it a question?

Reactions: Davutak