Redmi Note 10 MIUI 12.5.2 There is no animation when holding in the Weather app SOLVED!

Can you do a video of the weather app opening?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
When I tilt the phone, nothing happens

When I tilt the phone, nothing happens
Yes i can see that. The clouds are supposed to move when you do.

I just noticed it no longer moves on my device also. (I haven't been paying attention to the weather app so can't say which version this stopped)

You can delete the previous module and install this one. That's all.
I understood that. Can you make a twrp archive? It's just a problem, you can say, a one-time fix. So it will be easier to flash the archive once and that's it. I'm sorry for my little rudeness

I apologize for the repeated concern. I'm in trouble again. During a thunderstorm (my favorite weather in this application), there are no lightning. And if I hold my finger for more than 4 seconds, then I lose the sound. Can you make a magisk module for version g-12.3.5.9, please?

I apologize for the repeated concern. I'm in trouble again. During a thunderstorm (my favorite weather in this application), there are no lightning. And if I hold my finger for more than 4 seconds, then I lose the sound. Can you make a magisk module for version g-12.3.5.9, please?
Not twrp?
Are you sure this version works tht way?

Doesn't work... What am I doing wrong? Should I try to continue installing older and older versions?
I don't think so.
If you want to keep trying though, simply replace the "system/priv-app/Weather/Weather.apk" file in the zip with your desired version and flash in magisk

I don't think so.
If you want to keep trying though, simply replace the "system/priv-app/Weather/Weather.apk" file in the zip with your desired version and flash in magisk
Version G-12.3.5.2 is working. Here is the magisk module. I also want to say that I can't put a twrp archive - it gives an error 7. What can this be related to?
Magisk_MIUIWeather_G-12.3.5.2.zip

Last edited:
The twrp archive you modified or the original one i sent?
I tried both the original and the modified version with a replacement for version G-12.3.5.2 - still error 7. Version twrp-3.5.1_10-Nebrassy. Mounting the system did not help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-21-08-25-59.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-21-08-25-59.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_2021-08-21-08-26-15.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-21-08-26-15.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 92
@geoorg In your "updater-script", don't use run_program("/sbin/chmod", "777", "/path/to/file"); but use set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/path/to/file"); instead. ;)

Reactions: geoorg