Redmi Note 11t Pro+ Showing inside about Poco x4 gt pro

Kaxhii

Members
Jun 5, 2023
Last Month i buy Redmi Note 11t Pro plus From Dubai Mi Retail Shop and when i inbox and i didn't notice the model no but later on i check its mentioned in about Model No is Poco x4 gt pro but my Phone box and everything is mention Redmi Note 11t Pro plus even my phone back side also mention Redmi but inside phone room is poco x4 gt pro is there anything i do with this i dont like Poco Rom.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-06-05 at 2.45.22 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-05 at 2.45.22 PM.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited by a moderator:
My understanding is that you have a Chinese Redmi Note 11T Pro Plus flashed with a global Poco X4 GT Pro ROM.

The most obvious solution would be to return the phone.

There is also a community funded ROM here : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/community-funded-mediatek-support.66319/
But I can't remember if trying to flash another ROM will require you to get the information of the account used to unlock the bootloader, so double check with your seller.

The last solution I can think of would be to flash the original Chinese firmware, but it only Chinese / English with no Google Play, and then again, I don't remember if you will need the information of the original account.

bootloader is already open when i buy the phone can you help me to find the Original Rom