New Redmi note 12 pro, microphone issue when speaker on

necoicould

Members
Jul 14, 2023
When I turn on the speaker on my redmi note 12 pro, the other side is not hearing me well. Sometimes there is no voice they say. Is there any known issue and solution for that?

Reactions: testephishing1233
I'm having exactly the same issue with my Redmi Note 12 Pro 4g. The phone was replaced with a new one during the first month of use, but the second phone has the same issue. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Or is it better to return it for good?

I got the same issue with my Redmi Note 12 pro 5G.
In WhatsApp Video calls the other side doesn't hear me well, hear me way too quiet, mumbling or doesn't hear me at all.

The main mic seems to work very well outside of video calls (when the speaker is not outputting sound). But as soon as you use the speaker in calls or video calls, the mic no longer works properly and quality drops instantly.

Reactions: Kayce
I got the same issue with my Redmi Note 12 pro 5G.
In WhatsApp Video calls the other side doesn't hear me well, hear me way too quiet, mumbling or doesn't hear me at all.

The main mic seems to work very well outside of video calls (when the speaker is not outputting sound). But as soon as you use the speaker in calls or video calls, the mic no longer works properly and quality drops instantly.
Exactly the same problem.
On calls when I'm on speaker they say that my microphone has poor sound quality and there are gaps and cuts in my voice.
Official assistance already replaced the main board once but it didn't solve the problem.
Equipment is back in service and I am waiting for a solution.
I think we may be facing a manufacturing defect in this equipment.
I like the brand and I have never faced a similar problem.
The reviews have been very positive about their different products but unfortunately I see that this problem affects some users on the same model.
Awaiting further assistance analysis and I will see what the solution will be this time.
I'll give you updates later.

Reactions: MStrutzel
Same problem

I just bought the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G
During Whatsapp calls or Speaker Calls, people cannot hear me well

Someone know if this happen before? Or was after some upgrade?

I have the same issue with a REDMI NOTE 12 PRO 5G phone, when on speaker mode, it has a poor sound quality and I cannot have a decent conversation. I've had the phone replaced, same issue. I had the phone sent fo repairs, even so I have described in details the issue, they sent it back saying the phone works perfectly well. Of course it still has the issue. Xiaomi wants me to send it back again for repair.. I don't see the point, I will return the phone for a refund. Currently Xiaomi UK is ignoring my emails. Looks like they have a manufacturing defect with this model. I have a Redmi Note 11 Pro that works perfect.