New Redmi Note 12 Turbo - Call Problems (POCO F5 chinese version)

yes, have been using it. he basically took the official XEU rom and patched it.

because no one can explain why what Kosmosik96 did to the ROM works.
I think that he changed some lines in the build.prop files. You can find more info here - https://telegra.ph/RU-Kosmosik96-miui-rebuilds-whats-changed-11-22

Why is it needed to clean flash? That's because we need to format data when applying changes to build.prop files.

I am not really sure if this is totally correct. Based on info I read.

I think that he changed some lines in the build.prop files. You can find more info here - https://telegra.ph/RU-Kosmosik96-miui-rebuilds-whats-changed-11-22

Why is it needed to clean flash? That's because we need to format data when applying changes to build.prop files.

I am not really sure if this is totally correct. Based on info I read.
Because persist.* props are not reapplied from build.prop files after being set for the first time. So it's either clean flashing, or updating those props manually with ADB shell in root mode.

Buen día.
No sé si no leí bien, o entendí otra cosa en la traducción pero, el problema de llamadas para el Redmi Note 12 Turbo (CN - Marble):

¿se resolvió después de la actualización de diciembre en MIUI 14 Estable , y por lo tanto de Xiaomi.EU con HyperOS 1.0 Estable?

O

¿Necesito instalar la versión recompilada que hizo amablemente Kosmosik96 en MIUI 14.25 para solucionarlo?

Ambas soluciones me son favorables, porque aún debo desbloquear el gestor de arranque. Aunque si preferiría HyperOS. Gracias de desde ahora.

/

Have a nice day.
I don't know if I read correctly, or if I understood something else in translation, the call problem for the Redmi Note 12 Turbo (CN - Marble):
Was it resolved after the December update in MIUI 14 Stable, and therefore Xiaomi.EU with HyperOS 1.0 Stable?
Or
Do I need to install the recompiled version that Kosmosik96 kindly made on MIUI 14.25 to fix it?
Both solutions are favorable to me, because I still need to unlock the bootloader. Although I would prefer HyperOS. Thank you in advance

Э
Do I need to install the recompiled version that Kosmosik96 kindly made on MIUI 14.25 to fix it?
Both solutions are favorable to me, because I still need to unlock the bootloader. Although I would prefer HyperOS. Thank you in advance
The issue has not been resolved. You can get the latest Kosmosik96 build of xeu hyperos, you can find the link on previous pages

Reactions: Jabear
Hello guys, as Miui14 XEU, mod by Kosmosik96 works ok without network problems, I have a question.
Anyone tried to upload to HyperOS XEU ROM from Miui 14 mod by Kosmosik96 without Format data? Did it works and network maintains fix or is it mandatory to upload to HyperOS mod by him?
Thanks.

Heloecause persist.* props are not reapplied from build.prop files after being set for the first time. So it's either clean flashing, or updating those props manually with ADB shell in root mode.
Hello, the Solution for the network problem, by XEU wouldn't be, making 2 distinct Roms, one for F5 other for RN12 Turbo and like that solve the network bug to RN12 turbo?
I make this question because XEU mod by kosmosik96, Miui or Hyper have totally solve the network.
Thanks

Hello, the Solution for the network problem, by XEU wouldn't be, making 2 distinct Roms, one for F5 other for RN12 Turbo and like that solve the network bug to RN12 turbo?
I make this question because XEU mod by kosmosik96, Miui or Hyper have totally solve the network.
Thanks
Won't make any difference because people with the Chinese device are having issues as well, and our ROM is based on China ROM...

Won't make any difference because people with the Chinese device are having issues as well, and our ROM is based on China ROM...
Ok, i'm in Portugal and I have installed Kosmosik96 XEU HyperOS mod in a RN12 turbo from a friend that have huge network problems with XEU HyperOS( lose 4g, 3g ,2G always and only rebooting or remove SIM can fix it for a little while) , and the problems are tottaly solved whit kosmosik96 Rom.
Only because that I have asked about 2 Roms possibility.
Thank you