New Redmi Pro (omega). Data Transferring Via Wi-fi Network Is Stops In A Sleep Mode.

Are you have a such kind of problem?

• No, I haven't a such problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Varrkan82

Members
Nov 25, 2016
Hi. I have an issue since updating to version 7.4.27, and this bug is migrated to version 7.5.4 too.

I've turned on an option to use Wi-Fi in a sleep mode. Wi-Fi doesn't disconnects, but it's stops to transfer a data. When I turning a screen on - Wi-Fi is connected, but an all off apps are can't connect to their servers. An issue could be resolved by restarting a Wi-Fi, or it will be resolved automatically in a few minutes of awaiting.

To resolve this problem I'm downgraded a modem firmware from a last version P74 to version P72. It was helpful for me.

Can somebody confirm this issue? Thanks.

An issue still present in a newer updates, 7.5.11 and 7.5.18. I'm resolving it by downgrading a modem from version P74 or P78 to version P72. Maybe someone can explain me - why it's happens with a newer modem versions?

An issue still present in a newer updates, 7.5.11 and 7.5.18. I'm resolving it by downgrading a modem from version P74 or P78 to version P72. Maybe someone can explain me - why it's happens with a newer modem versions?
Where do I find the P72 modem file? I searched everywhere and still didn't find it.