Refresh rate doesn't stay at 90 hz - POCO F3

The Penguin

Members
Aug 13, 2021
I've been using the SetEdit app to change my refresh rate from 120 hz to 90 hz in order to save some battery but I've been noticing that sometimes it automatically changes again to 120 hz because I check the refresh rate on the additional settings on developer mode . Why is it happening?
I have a POCO F3.

I've been using the SetEdit app to change my refresh rate from 120 hz to 90 hz in order to save some battery but I've been noticing that sometimes it automatically changes again to 120 hz because I check the refresh rate on the additional settings on developer mode . Why is it happening?
I have a POCO F3.
That basically explains it, you're supposed to be using 120 hertz refresh rate, not 90. This is not supported by us.

Yes but some people who use the POCO F3 say that they set that refresh rate to 90 hz and it stays that way

Yes but some people who use the POCO F3 say that they set that refresh rate to 90 hz and it stays that way
Right, but that's not an intended behavior when you selected the 120 hertz function. However, I hope you got the right answer to your question in the future.

Reactions: JiaiJ