Invalid Reporting bugs and issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel57

Members
Mar 23, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member, have a Mi10T Lite bought at the very end of 2020 (it was delivered on the 31th of December), before I had (still have) the Mi Note 5. I don't buy phones every year or so, so I usually set standards for each time I buy a phone, for instances the Note 5 I bought because of thinner borders, this one because of perfurated screen and 5G support.

Now for the question that brings me here;

In the other day I've updated to Miui 12.0.1.0 and I believe it was a mistake, should've kept with previous version.
The new version comes with some bugs, the most stressing one is the absence of gestures with 3rd party launchers.
In a quick search on the forum found a post where @katerpanne states that Xiaomi decided to keep gestures only on stock launcher, like if anyone would keep stock launcher with no features at all.

My question is, beside the in-built feedback on the Miui rom is there any other place to report bugs and issues to them?
Thank you for hearing me.

Regards.

It's not a bug, it's a limitation. There are no default full-screen gestures in the system anymore, only in the launcher.
This forum is for bugs related to our Xiaomi.eu custom ROMs, not official MIUI issues.
You're looking for Mi Community: https://c.mi.com/global/forum.php

Status
Not open for further replies.