[REQ]May I make a request of the MIUI Team?

des

Members
Feb 8, 2011
May i request if at all possible, could the MIUI team port their music player w/ lockscreen controls, wallpaper and lockscreen paper app, and their lockscreen to the htc evo and its sense android system? If this is an unreasonable request sorry for the trouble. :)

That's very difficult on our end because, simply put, we do not have access to Miui source code, yet. Hopefully that will change in time.

You know, just install Launcher Pro and it will feel like Android instead of iOS like it does by default.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

You know, just install Launcher Pro and it will feel like Android instead of iOS like it does by default.

Its not the MIUI that i dont like. 4G is not supported yet, and about 1/2 of my apps that I use wont work or fc on me when using miui.

Just read that MikFroyo (is that the Dev name or just his rom?) is working on a MikMiui. Check out his 4.5 thread on xda.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Just read that MikFroyo (is that the Dev name or just his rom?) is working on a MikMiui. Check out his 4.5 thread on xda.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

downloaded and checked it out, dunno what he did but stuff reverted back to chinese and the filesize for the rom doesnt seem much "optimized";;

glad to see the attention MIUI is receiving :p

Its not the MIUI that i dont like. 4G is not supported yet, and about 1/2 of my apps that I use wont work or fc on me when using miui.

Are you wiping before install? Sometimes that can cause it. I had a bad install once so I did a full wipe and reinstalled which did the trick. No more FC's.