[REQ] Menu button visiblity

TacoLord187

Members
Jun 3, 2012
For the CDMA Galaxy nexus, the menu button is ALWAYS showing. I want it to follow default ICS behavior and only show in apps when its needed. (The screenshots are from a stock ROM, not MIUI)

So here is what i want. In the first image, you see there is NO menu button in my navigation bar.
Screenshot_2012-06-15-16-20-26 copy.jpg

So then here, im my second image, when i open up GOSMS, you can clearly see the menu button IS there.
Screenshot_2012-06-15-16-20-40.png

So thats what im looking for in MIUI! That would make the ROM almost perfect for me!

I dont see your problem ? I've been wating a long long time for this!! ..
Since Gnex hasnt got any hardware buttons at all there is NO WAY to use the adorable "torche on lockscreen feature"...

On Galaxy SII you can just pull out your phone, press and hold MENU BUTTON and your flash light is turned on !
On Gnex you had to unlock phone .. scroll down StatusBar and use your flashlight Toggle ..

Now its possible to use the Virtual MENU BUTTON which is displayed on lockscreen and you just gotta turn screen on and press+hold MENUBUTTON for torch..

so THANKS A LOT MIUI for this great feature :)

I dont see your problem ? I've been wating a long long time for this!! ..
Since Gnex hasnt got any hardware buttons at all there is NO WAY to use the adorable "torche on lockscreen feature"...

On Galaxy SII you can just pull out your phone, press and hold MENU BUTTON and your flash light is turned on !
On Gnex you had to unlock phone .. scroll down StatusBar and use your flashlight Toggle ..

Now its possible to use the Virtual MENU BUTTON which is displayed on lockscreen and you just gotta turn screen on and press+hold MENUBUTTON for torch..

so THANKS A LOT MIUI for this great feature :)

I believe you meant to reply another thread..

Because what I am and TacoLord is looking for definitely not the torch..