[REQUEST] Exchange Security Disabled

There is already a mod to do this for Sense ASOP etc http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1520431 it would be great if this could be ported into MIUI. Its the main thing Im personally missing from other roms.
Are you referring to GB or ICS MIUI? i have modded email and email exchange apk's from a Nexus that work perfect on ICS MIUI 4.0.3 to bypass security for exchange.
If GB an app email lockpicker works great with the same success.

for myself the ICS one would be great, would it be possible to get a copy of those apk's?

No probs. See attached. Ive used them on ICS MIUI 4.0.4 and ICS 4.0.3
Doesnt hurt to try, if it works, cant take credit, downloaded these 2 apk's from somewhere in this thread.

Backup existing email and exchange apks from system/app then delete them and reboot
copy new email and exchange apks into system/app and change permissions for both owner (read/write) and others to read only then reboot
then begin to setup your email and when complete and it asks you for security, select yes, choose your relevant options but when asked to select activate, reboot again.
Then load email again and this time hopefully you wont be asked for a pswd etc and it will start to sync.
Hope it works for you, let us know if it does.

Attachments

• Exchange.apk
    619.9 KB · Views: 211
sorry no matter how many times i try, it wont let me upload the other apk which is the email one. PM your email add and ill send to you. Not sure why i keep getting an error when uploading the email apk. the exchange one uploaded no prob

Great thank you, I've done that and now I can use my work email without the stupid restrictions. They were crazy I dont mind setting up things like the lock screen with a pin etc, but I dont want them to remotely wipe my phone if the pins entered wrong a few times (I have two toddlers if one of them picks up my phone it would be wiped, also the disable camera permission bugged the hell out of me);

:)

Hey there! I thought about that too... Can you share it pls?
sorry haven't been active on the forum lately, seen you got a reply already. remember follow the instal inductions otherwise you may face instal issues

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No probs. See attached. Ive used them on ICS MIUI 4.0.4 and ICS 4.0.3
Doesnt hurt to try, if it works, cant take credit, downloaded these 2 apk's from somewhere in this thread.

Backup existing email and exchange apks from system/app then delete them and reboot
copy new email and exchange apks into system/app and change permissions for both owner (read/write) and others to read only then reboot
then begin to setup your email and when complete and it asks you for security, select yes, choose your relevant options but when asked to select activate, reboot again.
Then load email again and this time hopefully you wont be asked for a pswd etc and it will start to sync.
Hope it works for you, let us know if it does.
Can send me both files to jonanolaeta@hotmail.com, I would really appreciate your help