[ROM][1.8.5] Samsung Epic 4G [Official Thread][We're Back!]

The fix didn't work as hoped.. will look at a couple other options as I can. My son has a baseball game tonight, so I can't be on here much.

Its ok im looking at a couple things too..Goodluck to your son!!

EDIT: Soooo ive been flashing WAYYY too regularly because my usb is kind of broken :/ it wont mount unless i have usb debug enabled and it unmounts itself before the computer recognizes it...looks like i have to ODIN :/ this is the price i pay for flashing all day for 2 days lol...good news is i have another epic (cracked screen) that im going to fix so i can flash ALL i want lol

Found this thread via XDA. If you need someone else to beta test it. Let me know. So long as it's EXT4, I'm good to go.

Yea he said something about a databearer or something in his framework.jar ...im going to ask jamezelle over at fascinate forum is they can help me.

That is crazy dude! I've been messing with the data bearer files all day and that could possibly be the fix?
Boosh. I'll keep working on it

Alright guys! I got SMS recieve working!!!!!! I will upload the full ROM in a few minutes but for you compliers out there heres the framework.

EDIT: As far as I know this is working. NEEDS TESTING! I've been able to recieve messages from two Sprint phones. My friend on Tmobile said he sent a few but I havent gotten them. TEST TEST TEST

Alright guys! I got SMS recieve working!!!!!! I will upload the full ROM in a few minutes but for you compliers out there heres the framework.

EDIT: As far as I know this is working. NEEDS TESTING! I've been able to recieve messages from two Sprint phones. My friend on Tmobile said he sent a few but I havent gotten them. TEST TEST TEST

What files did you change?? If you don't mind me asking that is.. LOL

I swapped the full "sms" folder with midnight roms. Just hoped read hard and got results. I've been able to get 4-5 messages and now even though I've continued sending messages I'm not getting them. Needs more tests and probibly more edits.

EDIT: Just received 6 messages in a hump. Delayed much?

Now how do you suppose we go about MMS? Do you think its an APN problem?

And camcorder too. Mike_77 you said placing the Midnight roms media folder fixed camcorder but broke..well everything else?
Can you send me the midnight media?

My calls are slow to show up when the screen if locked and off. Like sometimes i miss them completely is this just my phone? I have the same issue on CM7.

I have that same issue, lol. Im gonna start helping with the froyo build. I've been messing with the GB crap alnight splicing Galaxy S crap managed to get to a MIUI boot screen and then completely wrecked my phone lol. Flashing with ODIN back to stock =p.