[ROM][1.8.5] Samsung Epic 4G [Official Thread][We're Back!]

Hey you all(plural)! I zipaligned and deodexed the GB build.
Most of the settings are in English but all the applications and the power widget buttons are still in chinese.
List of non-working items:
-Camera & Camcorder
-SD Card does not mount.
-Hardware acceleration is really buggy.
-Wifi does not work
-Bluetooth
-Auto-rotate
-3G
-Torch
-"Roaming Indicator Fla" always in status bar
-Microphone not working. (or atleast sound recorder and voice dialer)
-No haptic feedback
-Holding down the power button opens notifications. But that might be intentional. (power off in nofication window)
-Smiley button, and symbol button are all not functioning.
-Using the brightness button in the notification bar broke the one in the settings menu
-GPS says it turns on. But I don't trust it....GPS is mean.
We won't know if there are sound problems until SD is fixed

I love that the screen on GB turns on quickish, the power button works, and the keyboard mostley works. All of which are problems we had with 1.3.5.

Hey you all(plural)! I zipaligned and deodexed the GB build.
Most of the settings are in English but all the applications and the status bar are still in chinese.
List of non-working items:
-Camera & Camcorder
-SD Card does not mount.
-Hardware acceleration is really buggy.
-Wifi does not work
-Bluetooth
-Auto-rotate
-3G
-Torch
-"Roaming Indicator Fla" always in status bar
-Sound recorder(microphone?)
-No haptic feedback
-Smiley button, and symbol button are all not functioning.
We won't know if there are sound problems until SD is fixed

I love that the screen on GB turns on quickish, the power button works, and the keyboard mostley works. All of which are problems we had with 1.3.5

Thanks ive been asking for this!! lol pm the deodexed link please

yea but it keeps killing boot lol i was doing one by one though so i should find what kills it lol

I know i bring this up a lot, but i think this time i can really help. i can put a password on my upload site, so only the people you want would be able to get to it. Just a thought.

What rom do you guys use as a daily right now, there is an audio glitch with the current samsung based roms and it is driving me insane, when you use the touchscreen it makes a popping sound, if you stop it stops.

What rom do you guys use as a daily right now, there is an audio glitch with the current samsung based roms and it is driving me insane, when you use the touchscreen it makes a popping sound, if you stop it stops.

What are you talking about lol what rom exactly? im using MIUI 1.3.5 as a daily. Trying to iron out the kinks. Its funny how i only have 1 or 2 bars normally but when im in a call i have 4 xD

What are you talking about lol what rom exactly? im using MIUI 1.3.5 as a daily. Trying to iron out the kinks. Its funny how i only have 1 or 2 bars normally but when im in a call i have 4 xD

Im using 1.3.5 Miui also, as a daily. And loving it!

They are all having the issues with audio for me...lol. I'm going to use MIUI, once i figure out which to install.

They are all having the issues with audio for me...lol. I'm going to use MIUI, once i figure out which to install.

go to xda and get the 1.3.5 not chopped up. they are the same just with less apk's lol and none of these roms had issues...are you possibly talking about audible selection? select something on touchscreen and it makes a "pop" sound....you can disable in settings. If not then i hate to say this but it is probably your phone.