[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Wajk, why you don't try to implement thememanager from this rom, it doesen't need any mi credits or miui acount login for changing themes?

If you need it, just replace for yourself.
I don't support warez...

First of all thanks Wajk.

use official Miui Weather app instead of WeatherBZ.

Battery drain with new release is insane, too many kernel wakelocks with default kernel. I'll try to flash the rom again

I can't confirm to you, working right here. Most of ther kernel wakelocks not coming from kernel, coming from other apps.
I tested 20+ apps some weeks ago, and after I had very bad battery life. I removed some apps but I had still bad battery life. I reboot to Recovery and I wiped Cache and Dalvik Cache and after I got back my normal battery ;)

So you need to find which app(s) or setting(s) eat your battery.
Use WakeLock Detector from Google Play.

Here is my first charge with the latest release. You will get better result on the first day.
(Don't forget, one day required to any ROM for indexing and caching... etc.)

Last edited:
Hi Wajk, Weather BZ is so much better than Weather Miui imho. I'm using Wiui since October last year and I never had a problem with Weather BZ so I was wondering what could happened with this release.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Reactions: Wajk
I use gsam battery monitor and it says that kernel causes a lot of wakelocks, but I will download also wakelock detector if it helps.
I'll try to wipe cache and dalvik before flash the rom :)

thanks

Hi Wajk, Weather BZ is so much better than Weather Miui imho. I'm using Wiui since October last year and I never had a problem with Weather BZ so I was wondering what could happened with this release.

Thnx for your feedback.
Interesting, I read some feedbacks couple month ago about Miui not support WeatherBZ Live Icon.
Pls check your PM, If you can help, I will try to fix it.

Reactions: Lepi
Thnx for your feedback.
Interesting, I read some feedbacks couple month ago about Miui not support WeatherBZ Live Icon.
This is one of the reasons I prefer Wiui than Miui stock. In fact with Miui the WeatherBZ live icon doesn't work.
Please let me know what do you mean for "check your PM".

Thnx for your feedback.

Maybe it can be fixed by rolling back to the icon-pack in build20140314...

Inbox on this page in the top right corner ;)
But never mind.

WiUi 4.3.28 reuploaded
- fixed 3rd party live icons
- icon pack updated
Hahaha you were meaning Private Messages, sorry for my foolishness. I'll download it again and I'll get back to you.

Bingooo, you'r great Mr. Wajk, Weather BZ live icon is back on his duty. By now everything else seems work well as usual. Your efforts deserve another beer offered.

EDIT: battery consumption during the night has been absoltely normal, 4-5% (more or less) in 6 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wajk and llision
@Wajk hi.. I'm having network issue on new WIUI 4.3.28 my network cell having several times experience with No Service and the signal is lost. the setting is 2G only. Maybe u know why?
To fix it, i must restart the phone.
please help.. Thank you

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Bingooo, you'r great Mr. Wajk, Weather BZ live icon is back on his duty. By now everything else seems work well as usual. Your efforts deserve another beer offered.
EDIT: battery consumption during the night has been absoltely normal, 4-5% (more or less) in 6 hours.

Thnx for your feedback, Great!

@Wajk hi.. I'm having network issue on new WIUI 4.3.28 my network cell having several times experience with No Service and the signal is lost. the setting is 2G only. Maybe u know why?

I never seen No Service on my device.
Try other radio than builtin version.
Try this or this radio, or any other from here. (Flash it from Recovery)
or try to use your device with Full Wipe

To fix it, i must restart the phone.
please help.. Thank you

Did you use the undervolt settings? I'm getting also this every now and then, and I thought maybe it was due to this...

@Wajk Great job man, 4.3.28 works great.
All the problems that made me change a lot of ROMs are now solved so I'll stick to this version.
Thanks a lot for your great work.

Hi i would like to ask a question. I installed the latest release (GOOD JOB Wajk!!!)and i noticed that by default there is animation between menus.
Can i somehow disable it? (i just want to get rid of it). I chose default animation on the setup.Do i have to setup something else?

Thank you!!!

Same here. Did you use the undervolt option in aroma when flashing the ROM?

I tried without uv and still get disconnects..
Strangely not every time..
I had most of them in the afternoon, my theory was low battery voltage.

I recharged my device to 100% but still got a disconnect in the afternoon (usually at around 14:45) with 85% left.. Normally I had 35% there..

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Imontoya
Hi Wajk,

First of all, nice Rom. Been using it for months and the battery life has been incredible. Thanks for your work ;)

Yesterday something strange happened to me while using the Messages app. I was texting 3 messages, and all of them showed up as "Received". When I woke up today, my Mi2 suddenly said all 3 messages had not been sent?? So I checked with my m8s (the ones I was texting) and only 1 of the 3 messages was actually sent. Weird...

Short version: 3 messages were sent and showed up as "Received", but only 1 of them was actually sent. Today, all 3 show up as "Failed to send" with error code "1".

Hope you can help Wajk. Ty in advance ;)

Did you use the undervolt settings? I'm getting also this every now and then, and I thought maybe it was due to this...

Yes i use the undervolt setting with I/O: fiops and governor : interactiveS. Cpu Max: 918 Min: 384

I already follow Wajk suggestion to wipe device and install the rom again.
The symptoms more less. I only having one time no service this day.
i'm curious what is the cause of this issue.
ahe2ube3.jpg

Reactions: Imontoya
for me, the latest 4.3.28 has more battery drain compared to the previous version. very strange. o_O