[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

CLotcOb.png

fxf8Tm9.png
zsa1JgA.png
nWfDAUf.png
nFUDaHp.png
FZfTQ0f.png

Hello.. I'm using the new wiui. But i'm having this random reboot after i receive call. After the call ended. The phone is quick restart.. Can someone giving explanation. Thank you

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I also have a problem with the latest build. I installed it right after its release, and it run pretty good for some days. But since yesterday battery runs out very fast. by checking the frequencies with "performance control" I saw it was running on 1100Mhz almost all the time. I'm using trickstermod for setting min and max freqs (usually min 384 and max 1350) and to check the usage I use "performance Control" which seems not as reliable for changing the settings. This combination worked over a couple of WIUI ROMs, but now this. I reflashed it with all combinations of kernel and tweak settings, wiped cashe and davlic. Now I'm out of ideas... anyone help?

i ve been watching the behavior with the last rom, battery now is better, iam getting 24hs with 3hs of screen, but i noticed that the most used frequency is 918mhz with 53.63% of the time, followed by 384mhz with 24.52% and then the max frequency 1.242mhz with 17.83%, i have set this as the highest frequency to achive better battery life, question is, is it ok that this is the most used frequency, shouldnt it be 384mhz??

thanks

i ve been watching the behavior with the last rom, battery now is better, iam getting 24hs with 3hs of screen, but i noticed that the most used frequency is 918mhz with 53.63% of the time, followed by 384mhz with 24.52% and then the max frequency 1.242mhz with 17.83%, i have set this as the highest frequency to achive better battery life, question is, is it ok that this is the most used frequency, shouldnt it be 384mhz??

thanks
What is your cpu setting n i/o setting?
Do you use messaging apps like bbm/whatsapp?
How is your brightness setup?
I ask this questions because maximum battery life is around 20 hours till 9% battery power left

What is your cpu setting n i/o setting?
Do you use messaging apps like bbm/whatsapp?
How is your brightness setup?
I ask this questions because maximum battery life is around 20 hours till 9% battery power left

min freq: 384mhz
max freq: 1.242mhz
Gobernor : interactiveS
i/o : fiops
brightness : Auto 25%
I mostly use whatsapp and facebook messenger, a little bit of hangouts, instagram, facebook, google keep, browser, spotify

Hello,
since yesterday I got signal losses again (which are only fixed with restarting my phone) !
I'm on the newest rom version..

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: guffoe
I have a problem about gsm connection. Sometimes gsm connection disabling and I was reboot phone for reconnection.

uploadfromtaptalk1395402720588.jpg

Edit: Full size picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wajk
Hello,
since yesterday I got signal losses again (which are only fixed with restarting my phone) !
I'm on the newest rom version..

I never seen similar bug since I have my Mi2.
I used older radio image in previous ROM version, but now, I use stock radio image in the newest release.
So if you have problem with signal, try other radio, or other ROM.
Or try ROM with full wipe.

Just updated to the new version and I don't like the new slide down screen.
Did I miss the option to change it back to the old one or is that option gone?

What do you think? Miui guys made a new animation end of january, but they 're remove it in febr and roll back to prev verison. That's why I removed that option from Aroma.

@Shewky, @josedb : pls use thumbnails instead of full size images, thnx

Last edited:
I never seen similar bug since I have my Mi2.
I used older radio image in previous ROM version, but now, I use stock radio image in the newest release.
So if you have problem with signal, try other radio, or other ROM.
Where is the new stock radio rom can you give me the link? What version it is?

Builtin with the new version of Wiui? Hmm.. How to get back to the stock radio? Will i have to flash again the wiui rom from the beginning?

Some suggestions for the next update:
-Add busybox
-Update Cwm
-Keep weather app
-Add optional photosphere installation (4.2 photosphere works as well on 4.1.x roms)

Builtin with the new version of Wiui? Hmm.. How to get back to the stock radio? Will i have to flash again the wiui rom from the beginning?

Sorry for my english. So WiUi 4.3.14 use stock radio, I didn't change it.

Some suggestions for the next update:
-Add busybox
-Update Cwm
-Keep weather app
-Add optional photosphere installation (4.2 photosphere works as well on 4.1.x roms)

Did you tried the latest WiUi?

1. Busybox already in
2.Why? In my opinion CWM 6.0.3.2 (13-11-15) working very well.
Anyway I like up-to-date ROM, but the latest CWM break some scripts as I said before, I will try to fix it.
3. I didn't remove Weather app, but you can remove with Aroma
4. I thinking about it, couple week ago, but I don't want to increase ROM size too much.
I like Stock Camera app. If anybody need it, he/she can flash it.
If Miui v6 will be arrive, of course I will add some extra Camera from other KK Roms. ;)

Sorry for my english. So WiUi 4.3.14 use stock radio, I didn't change it.

Did you tried the latest WiUi?

1. Busybox already in
2.Why? In my opinion CWM 6.0.3.2 (13-11-15) working very well.
Anyway I like up-to-date ROM, but the latest CWM break some scripts as I said before, I will try to fix it.
3. I didn't remove Weather app, but you can remove with Aroma
4. I thinking about it, couple week ago, but I don't want to increase ROM size too much.
I like Stock Camera app. If anybody need it, he/she can flash it.
If Miui v6 will be arrive, of course I will add some extra Camera from other KK Roms. ;)
New cwm is much better there are tons of new useful things, i didn't remeber that there was busybox (i tried this some time ago :p )

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Could you maybe make the flashing of cwm optimal (selectable in aroma)? Would be very useful for advanced users!
Thank you

// Edit:
My messaging app won't send messages, if I use more than one special character in one message.. The error will happen all the time until I wipe my phone :(

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: