[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hi.
I have a problem with videocamera.
If I rec video with 1080p,normal mode when I review video it go a little slow than normal.
If I rec vido with 1080p,slow mode,when I review video it go very very fast.
can i resolve it?
I made full wipe before flash the rom,but nothing to do.
there is a combo settings to record 'normal video'?

Thnx for your test and feedback. I working on new v5 release, but maybe later I will update v4 again.
Thats true, Mi2S require some driver from v5.

If you would like to try it, here is M1cha solution for CM10 camera problem. Thnx to him!
Maybe solution for you. If you will try it, pls report back, thnx!

Hmm, I tried to port the camera from V5 but it keeps force closing...Do you know what lib files are needed? I will try "essay and error", copying all libs with "camera" in its name :p

I have flashed latest firmware without data wiping, only cahe wiping. Proximity sensor works poor. After device rebooting it works normally during first call, next calls it doesn't turning off the display. I switched on/off in proximity sensor settings and it doesn't help. I rolled back to 3.6.14. Should I make a data wiping before flashing new firmware?

Hi, I did the OTA update this morning and my battery is draining at a frightening rate - I have had to recharge twice, once 2 hours ago and it is already on around 30%. I am using a mi2s and have had no problems with battery life in the past. I have checked all my settings and cannot see any changes.
Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

thank you the best firmware

This rom is great I noticed a huge difference with it

Thnx, guys, I'm happy if you also satisfied with ROM ;)

Thanks for the upgrade. You will do an experimental for this version too?

I will go holiday next week, but if I have time, I will update it. Anyway latest release working right on my device, smooth,
and battery usage is correct. (2h scr/2d/50%, yet on Normal mode)
I working on some improvements, I will come back whit that.

Wajk, you just saved my life. Using your ROM already in my first day that I got my Mi2s.

thnx :D

But I updated to 3.7.5 and lockscreen now is showing Chineses symbols under the lockscreen, maybe this is translation problem with Brazilian Portuguese.

Just report translation bug to MIUIandroid, and your translator will fix this problem.

Hi.
I have a problem with videocamera.

Really "Slow motion" working only with 720p settings.
only Fast mode active with 1080p , what you tried.

Hmm, I tried to port the camera from V5 but it keeps force closing...Do you know what lib files are needed? I will try "essay and error", copying all libs with "camera" in its name

I will try to fix it and I will send to you flashable patch soon.

switch system don't works, please fix it!!

working right for me, If you have problem, try other CMW version.

I have flashed latest firmware without data wiping, only cahe wiping. Proximity sensor works poor. After device rebooting it works normally during first call, next calls it doesn't turning off the display. I switched on/off in proximity sensor settings and it doesn't help. I rolled back to 3.6.14. Should I make a data wiping before flashing new firmware?

Interesting. I didn't see this bug, but I flash this ROM with Wipe Data(because I came from v4)
But I read about this bug from some users, who flashed latest MIUIandroid on this week.

before you will try Wipe Data, try some settings in Dialer > Settings >Phone > Sensors (or sth like that)

Hi, I did the OTA update this morning and my battery is draining at a frightening rate - I have had to recharge twice, once 2 hours ago and it is already on around 30%. I am using a mi2s and have had no problems with battery life in the past. I have checked all my settings and cannot see any changes.
Any help would be appreciated

Hmm, You can't update WiUi over OTA, do you mean MIUI?
If you have problem battery, check your apps. Best way if you backup your system and try to make Wipe Data on your device.

Thnx, guys, I'm happy if you also satisfied with ROM ;)

No. I will go holiday next week, I'm too busy this time. And latest release working right on my device, smooth,
and battery usage is correct. (2h scr/2d/50%, yet on Normal mode)
But I working on some improvements, I will come back whit that.

thnx :D

Just report translation bug to MIUIandroid, and your translator will fix this problem.

Really "Slow motion" working only with 720p settings.
only Fast mode active with 1080p , what you tried.

I will try to fix it and I will send to you flashable patch soon.

working right for me, If you have problem, try other CMW version.

Interesting. I didn't see this bug, but I flash this ROM with Wipe Data(because I came from v4)
But I read about this bug from some users, who flashed latest MIUIandroid on this week.

before you will try Wipe Data, try some settings in Dialer > Settings >Phone > Sensors (or sth like that)

Hmm, You can't update WiUi over OTA, do you mean MIUI?
If you have problem battery, check your apps. Best way if you backup your system and try to make Wipe Data on your device.

thanks.
But the problem is that I can't record video normal mode. If i reord video,1080p,normal mode....when i review video it go a bit slow than normal mode,it's not fluid.
:(

what is the difference of 3.6.14 and 3.6.14 experimental version?and yes, proximity sensor not working ok on 3.7.5

Is the alive calendar icon in 3.6.14 not alive any more in 3.7.5?

Отправленные с моего MI 2 с помощью Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi, is this ROM compatible with m2a?

Inviato dal mio MI 2A con Tapatalk 2

No... Mi2a has different hardware! Anyway I'd suggest to write it clearly in the OP since too many Mi2a users are asking this...
Thanks wajk for your work! ;)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

WiUi 3.7.5 Experimental out ;),

- based on JBL14 (kernel/drivers...)
- added latest features from WiUi 3.7.5
- backported required services
- builtin 1242Mhz MOD
- chinesse symbols fixed on the lockscreen
- improved microphone settings (from Nexus 4)

link in the post #3

I flashed over 3.7.5 without Wipe Data.
Wipe Cache/Advanced Dalvik Cache recommend.

hi,
proximity sensor is ok in this experimental version? :)

I can't reproduce proximity bug.
So try it, and pls let me know. (You can flash it over 3.7.5 without Wipe Data)

If you have still problem, try to disable Settings -> Display -> Prevent misuse (while phone is in pocket)
and after reboot your device.

That's true I don't use this feature and this option is off with default settings. (I set On now just for test.)
I read somewhere who use that feature and flash new release without Wipe Data, he has problem with proximity. But not sure.

Reactions: MSephiroth
sorry, but i dont see anywhere the difference of a normal and an experimental version. Am i doing something wrong?

Costas Dracos

Yes you are doing something wrong... You are not reading or paying attention in the thread. Below is the same text that you will find telling the differences about experimental version.

Features:
- based on JLB7/JLB14 ROM
- kernel, modem, drivers (Wi-Fi, Camera...) from JLB
- apps, framework from WIUI
- backported required services (themes drm, etc.)

Reactions: MSephiroth