[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Amazing ROM, after deleting the weather bz launcher problem was solved and now this ROM makes my phone fly...
Thanks a lot for your great work...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Amazing ROM, after deleting the weather bz launcher problem was solved and now this ROM makes my phone fly...
Thanks a lot for your great work...

What's weather bz launcher?

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-5f (f sta per fun,non per fan)...con tapatalk 26°

Hi Wajk,

I'm very dissapointed. I wanted to download V4, but the link is not working. I've written that in this thread on November 3rd, then again on november 5th. Now, it's the 19th and it still doesn't work. As I;ve said before, it just tell shows

The file you requested was not found
Lets see if we can find that for you...
No search results were found...

I tried a lot of different ROMs, but all of them had isssues, ranging from broken camera, crappy bluetooth, broken video player etc. With both the official ROM and your V5 ROM I had issues with the alarm. I know it's expected behaviour that the alarm doesn't go off at exactly when you put it, but I tested it out a few times and the alarm was 11, 38 and 25 minutes late. I hoped that your V4 ROM wouldn't have this issue, because other than that the MIUIv5 ROMs were perfect

Hi Wajk,
the alarm doesn't go off at exactly when you put it, but I tested it out a few times and the alarm was 11, 38 and 25 minutes late. I hoped that your V4 ROM wouldn't have this issue, because other than that the MIUIv5 ROMs were perfect
Using alarm everyday, more than one, they are working perfectly. You can't come in a topic and scream out something like that, you didn't specify anything about the problem too "11, 38 and 25 minutes late". In which world is an expected behaviour that the alarm doesn't go off at the right time? are you crazy? First, was the phone turned on? this thing doesn't make sense...try factory reset and make further tests.

Searching for >MIUI Alarm< should be enough ;) first link:
http://beranger.org/2013/09/12/a-few-words-about-miui/
Except for the MIUI-provided alarm clock, all the other apps are not able to set alarms to anything butincrements of 5 minutes! Say it’s 12:36 and you set the alarm to 12:38 — it will ring at 12:40. And you can’t wake up in the morning at 6:59 either, but only at 7:00. Somehow, Xiaomi thinks this is an “energy-saving feature”, but it breaks a lot of apps!

So it's expected that it won't always go off on the right time (using anything other than the stock MIUI clock app). I tried with stock MIUI ROM, multilanguage MIUI ROM, downloaded multiple of each but no luck. Download WIUI from this thread, no luck. Tested on each ROM with at least 2 different alarm apps (AlarmDroid and Timely). A few times I actually enabled the alarm just to test, making sure every few minutes that the phone was indeed on. The communoty patch proposed in that link also didn't help.

Appearantly, I,m the only one with this problem, as I've asked around on another forum and some other people with MIUI/Mi2S, so that's why I didn;t really make a point of it earlier. I did post it here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-multi-lang-3-10-25.22498/page-3 but got no response there and my thinking was that if it doesn't work there, why bring it up here if the problem seems to lie at the source instead of this ROM ;)

Besides, my main point was that I can't download the latest V4 from this thread, all the other text was just to explain why I want to try the older version.

So why not just use the miui clock app for your alarm? Agreed, it shouldn't be an issue but there is a workaround...

I can't imagine what could offer an alarm app that isn't present on any stock ROM clock. Why use a 3rd part app?
And I bet this problem is algo present in V4,add I've read is somehow related to Xiaomi devices

Searching for >MIUI Alarm< should be enough ;) first link:
http://beranger.org/2013/09/12/a-few-words-about-miui/

So it's expected that it won't always go off on the right time (using anything other than the stock MIUI clock app). I tried with stock MIUI ROM, multilanguage MIUI ROM, downloaded multiple of each but no luck. Download WIUI from this thread, no luck. Tested on each ROM with at least 2 different alarm apps (AlarmDroid and Timely). A few times I actually enabled the alarm just to test, making sure every few minutes that the phone was indeed on. The communoty patch proposed in that link also didn't help.

Appearantly, I,m the only one with this problem, as I've asked around on another forum and some other people with MIUI/Mi2S, so that's why I didn;t really make a point of it earlier. I did post it here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-multi-lang-3-10-25.22498/page-3 but got no response there and my thinking was that if it doesn't work there, why bring it up here if the problem seems to lie at the source instead of this ROM ;)

Besides, my main point was that I can't download the latest V4 from this thread, all the other text was just to explain why I want to try the older version.
Download wsm tools and alarm time fix module!
All is going ok

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-5f (f sta per fun,non per fan)...con tapatalk 26°

Reactions: Wajk and zxzyzd
both the official ROM and your V5 ROM I had issues with the alarm. I know it's expected behaviour that the alarm doesn't go off at exactly when you put it, but I tested it out a few times and the alarm was 11, 38 and 25 minutes late. I hoped that your V4 ROM wouldn't have this issue, because other than that the MIUIv5 ROMs were perfect

I had the same problem and I got the same useless answers!

Search for "WSM tools, it's xposed for Miui (you need root!).
Install it, look for the "Alarm time fix" module inside the app, install it, activate it, open it inside WSM and select (white list) the app you want to ring correctly and reboot!

Hope I could help you, if you need help just send me a private message!

Send with my Sony Xperia Z Ultra with Taptalk Pro

I wanted to download V4, but the link is not working. I've written that in this thread on November 3rd, then again on november 5th. Now, it's the 19th and it still doesn't work. As I;ve said before, it just tell shows

I was waiting for goo.im for fix, but I will upload soon.

Here is my 2nd charge with latest version.
Power Saving mode not enough for me, but I combined with 1242Mhz MOD and it is working very well.
(4d, 3h screentime, 1h 3D games, WiFi, Phone, Camera)
PS mode reduce GPU speed from 400mhz to 200 Mhz.
I will try to make init.d script MOD with 200mhz and with 300Mhz, too.

Screenshot_2013-11-19-20-19-24.jpg
Screenshot_2013-11-19-20-19-30.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-19-20-19-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-19-20-19-04.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Screenshot_2013-11-19-20-19-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-19-20-19-41.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 234
I was waiting for goo.im for fix, but I will upload soon.

Here is my 2nd charge with latest version.
Power Saving mode not enough for me, but I combined with 1242Mhz MOD and it is working very well.
(4d, 3h screentime, 1h 3D games, WiFi, Phone, Camera)
PS mode reduce GPU speed from 400mhz to 200 Mhz.
I will try to make init.d script MOD with 200mhz and with 300Mhz, too.

View attachment 6634 View attachment 6635

I guess Mi 2 is less power hungry than Mi 2s, i cannot go through 24 hs with 2hs screen, no gaming, no web surfing, justa talking and whatsapp

I guess Mi 2 is less power hungry than Mi 2s, i cannot go through 24 hs with 2hs screen, no gaming, no web surfing, justa talking and whatsapp

In WiFi or 3G? I was able to reach almost 40h staying at home (so using only wifi), but going outside and using only whatsapp and hangout..reach 20h is almost a miracle! (in power saving mode, without any mod)

In WiFi or 3G? I was able to reach almost 40h staying at home (so using only wifi), but going outside and using only whatsapp and hangout..reach 20h is almost a miracle! (in power saving mode, without any mod)
wifi and 3g, iam moving all day long

and this is when i think, oh, i should bought an Mi 2A, it has almost the same responsive, same gpu, same screen.... and the battery last more than 2 times the mi 2s... s**t

Last edited:

It's true. I get amazing battery life with WIUI on the Mi2, but on average, 1 hour less on screen time with the Mi2S.

It hasn't bothered me as I still get up to 5 hrs on screen time with the extended 3120 mAh battery, but I sure miss getting the 6+ hrs I regularly achieved with the Mi2.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Reactions: Wajk
Need your GPU mod, i need battery life ahah :p
Thanks for all Wajk, 3.11.8 works very fine on my Mi2S !

Wajk

Your ROM continues something awesome! The memory it's even better, performance unbeatable:)

The only issue that keeps bothering me it's the GPS since 3.9.27 isn't locking anymore, takes longer to detect my position and sometimes only improoves with wi-fi ON. Even with the app recomended in playstore, flashing the GPS.conf in recovery:(
If it still like this I will downgrade because I really need it.

Reactions: MSephiroth