[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Totally agree with dextructor. My GPS has a lot of problem with all the updates since 3.9.27

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

You can use "trickster mod" app to change gpu speed, too

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk now Free

Trickster mod on wiui only change the speed up to 400mhz which is the default setting for adreno 320. It isn't increasing the speed at all

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I thought you were talking about decreasing gpu speed in order to a save battery life. I think that no one needs nor will notice an overclock of the gpu

Dear Wajk, when we wait for your next masterpiece? You promised on November 22 or 23 to put a new mod. Or we are too in a hurry?
Thank you.

He said that he is too busy ATM so we probably have to wait a little more... Maybe next week.
And you should took every ETA as "Maybe" when talking about free android development. And even better, forget about ETA's.
It's done when it's done, and it will be worth it ;)

He said that he is too busy ATM so we probably have to wait a little more... Maybe next week.
And you should took every ETA as "Maybe" when talking about free android development. And even better, forget about ETA's.
It's done when it's done, and it will be worth it ;)
What is ETA?

Will there be any updates to WIUI V4 Ex version ?
Because the last update date goes to ....(updated on 2013.07.01)
So Any input on this from Wajk or Anyone with knowledge about what it is & how this is done ( The version & updates !)
Enlighten me pls...

Can anyone tell me if i want to flash V4 experimental version of WIUI, which JLB stable version i should flash first ?
I have already bricked my Mi2 by flashing JLB stable 3.0 version now...
I have to review it now.... In the mean time, can anyone tell me exactly what i should do pls ?

JLB 3.0? This is waaaaay old. You can flash wiui v4 over any ROM I think. So you better update through fastboot to an updated rom, and then flash wiui v4.

Oh, I see you're trying to flash experimental version. Just look through the thread, i think you have to downgrade your ramdisk or something like that.

Reactions: Wajk
Dear Wajk, when we wait for your next masterpiece? You promised on November 22 or 23 to put a new mod. Or we are too in a hurry?
Thank you.

Sorry for delay, but it is required some more time. Because GPU settings stored different places on devices.
But now I found GPU clock settings in system. (/sys/devices/platform/kgsl-3d0.0/kgsl/kgsl-3d0/)
Init.d script coming soon ;)

Can anyone tell me if i want to flash V4 experimental version of WIUI, which JLB stable version i should flash first ?

WiUi v4 JB 3.2.22 EX based on JLB7, downgrade isn't simple.
Here is userq8 instructions if you would like to try it...
only for Mi2, not for Mi2S

JLB 3.0? This is waaaaay old. You can flash wiui v4 over any ROM I think. So you better update through fastboot to an updated rom, and then flash wiui v4.

I want to try WIUI V4 Experimental version. not the stable V4....
It has special instructions.... hence i didn't pay much attention & i paid the price.... 4 hrs i struggled to revive my Mi2S !!!
Biggest mistake...
Has anyone tried this V4 Ex version in Mi2S ?

I want to try WIUI V4 Experimental version. not the stable V4....
Has anyone tried this V4 Ex version in Mi2S ?

Hmm, you said "Mi2" in post #1713.
WiUi v4 EX not recommend for Mi2S, beacause it's require different display/camera drivers
and ramdisk. I don't think it is working on Mi2S.

But WiUi v4 JB 3.2.22 FiNAL (stable) version (from post #1) support your device, too.
It is working on Mi2 and Mi2S, too.

Install much more simple than EX version, and I implement some news features/fixes into it.
(working camera, new tweaks, mods, etc...)
Just read changelogs. ;) updated on 2013.09.17.

Reactions: manohar
Hi I have the wiui Rom on it since today and wanted to know if you could give me tips should work on how much MHz CPU and what should I use governor sheduler us. I have already asked for battery power saving. Thank you. This text was translated with Google

Wenn es jemand auf deutsch erklären könnte wäre es sogar noch besser;-)

Thanks.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Hi I have the wiui Rom on it since today and wanted to know if you could give me tips should work on how much MHz CPU and what should I use governor sheduler us. I have already asked for battery power saving.

My fav settings I implemented into ROM. If you would like to try some new settings, use Performance Control app.

I guess both versions a stable. What's the difference between them?

use Google. Here is link for you.
v4 is an older ROM, but also very great. It has better app compatibility, and more stable than v5.
If you will enable TrueDualBoot, you should use both ROM on your device, like me.

How is the battery in V5? Is it better than the normal multi-lang rom?

We aren't same. Just try it for yourself ;)

Really wanting to try new version! Thank you very much!

I would like to ask you what . apk files have you modified. I want to use system/app and framework-res from the Spanish rom because they are way better translated. But I won't do it if it mess up with any mod you have made for WIUI.