[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

In case of that play store issue you have to delete your Account and wipe the play store Data. Reboot and add Account. That worked for me.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

In case of that play store issue you have to delete your Account and wipe the play store Data. Reboot and add Account. That worked for me.

Unfortunately no progress for me. Are you referring it's working via mobile data connection?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Mobile and wifi works for me after that solution. Try to Google the error Code maybe xda have some answers.

Mobile and wifi works for me after that solution. Try to Google the error Code maybe xda have some answers.

Tried many solutions and none worked.
Then I stumbled upon one which involved changing the time forward an hour then changing it back. :confused: which worked!
Really odd but yew! Shakalaka boomchakala!

Hi Wajk, I tried Paisen Battery I bought (aftermarket) charge it to 95% and put it in flight mode, screen auto brightness, cleaned all cache in ram and got 0% drop after 8 hours, awesome...

I am going to test back the original battery tonight and see whether there is still 10% drop. If yes, then it would be my battery problem.

Ok, full wipe and install and i still got: "Unfortunately, NVItemJni has stopped" Any ideas?
I installed latest Ex version after full wipe and have the same problem :(
One more thing I noticed, when I saw the Battery information (*#*#4636#*#*), in the last 3.2.22 EX version, it showed Li-Poly and in the latest EX version, it showed Li-ion and the battery percentage dropped insanely (from 45% to 32% after a reboot)

App to manage autorun seems to be not working. If I select some apps and then start again the autorun manager, the apps I choosed before seem to be allowed to autorun

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

App to manage autorun seems to be not working. If I select some apps and then start again the autorun manager, the apps I choosed before seem to be allowed to autorun

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2
It happened to me when i restored the whole miui backup. on fresh install it works. i did manually install apps from market and just restored call logs and messages and it still wors... dont know what broked it the first time.

Reactions: Wajk and goblin08
So one day with 3.2.22 Experimental and my feeling tells me the normal 3.2.22 had better battery life. Of course everything works like always, but I feel that the normal version had better battery life.

It happened to me when i restored the whole miui backup. on fresh install it works. i did manually install apps from market and just restored call logs and messages and it still wors... dont know what broked it the first time.

I restored email accounts, desktop layout and some apps. Now restored only some apps, desktop layout and autorun manager works again.

Now my mi-2 starts going in deep sleep more or less 15 - 20 mins after any boot, and i have "Unfortunately, NVItemJni has stopped" after any boot too

So one day with 3.2.22 Experimental and my feeling tells me the normal 3.2.22 had better battery life. Of course everything works like always, but I feel that the normal version had better battery life.

We are not same (different daily routine and so on), I made two chance, choice is yours.
Just find best settings for yourself ;)

Thnx for your feedback.

Now my mi-2 starts going in deep sleep more or less 15 - 20 mins after any boot, and i have "Unfortunately, NVItemJni has stopped" after any boot too

I never seen this message. (If I can't reproduce it, I can't fix that.) But MIUI v5 coming with absolutely different apps/framework, and I reworked my full kitchen. So I hope, next release working better for you :)

ps.: first WiUi v5 will be released on next weekend. (based on 3.3.8)

Bro Wajk, was wondering, with CWM recovery, how to update latest WIUI to system one and 2? I used to original recovery... that is why. :)

Will you publish v5 based wiui ROM ?:D
I have a mi-2 from a week... And I would try wiui...
Is it better to wait v5 wiui?:)

my best with this rom, this rom is great!!

8ehumyda.jpg

8abygusu.jpg

e8avany8.jpg

Screen automatic, wifi and 3g

Reactions: Wajk
my best with this rom, this rom is great!!

Screen automatic, wifi and 3g

Nice, you must be on the extended 3120 mAh battery because these are similar to the numbers I get, although I have my phone on near max brightness.

If you did this on the 2000 mAh, that is simply incredible!

Swyped from my Mi 2

Nice, you must be on the extended 3120 mAh battery because these are similar to the numbers I get, although I have my phone on near max brightness.

If you did this on the 2000 mAh, that is simply incredible!

Swyped from my Mi 2

My battery is 2000mAh. The brightness are automatic and power saving.
most of the time with wifi

My battery is 2000mAh. The brightness are automatic and power saving.
most of the time with wifi

Ah ok, I'm always on Normal Performance with essentially max brightness and Wi-Fi/3g always on.

I know it's the screen that drains the most battery, but I have to strain too much on auto brightness and even max brightness on Power Saving Mode is too dim for me.

Swyped from my Mi 2

I am not sure if we need a WIUI V5 with JBL base, because at Android-Hilfe most of the Users experience a better battery life than before with V4, me too.

Waiting for your great ROM

Hi
I always had the 3.2.8.
for a couple of days I'm using your new version and I get an error: NVItemJni has stopped unexpectedly.
Can you help me.?
thanks again for the work you do.

I am not sure if we need a WIUI V5 with JBL base, because at Android-Hilfe most of the Users experience a better battery life than before with V4, me too.
Waiting for your great ROM

We talk about nonEx version. Ex version coming later
I agree with you, stock v5 has better battery than stock v4. But in my opinion is battery is never enough.
I will try to maximize it. :cool: so, maybe you don't need WiUi v5 with JBL base, but I need :D

I will make JBL based version if possible, and we will see the result.
If not better than stock, not big deal. Everybody use that version, which is best for his/her device
We aren't same, and our daily routine also different.

Can you help me.?
thanks again for the work you do.

I think you talk about Ex version, if yes, you need to download ROM again
I uploaded fixed version.

Just flash it without any wipe ;)