[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

well i must say that so far the EX version has better battery life then 3.2.8 whatever you did works wonders. thanx and keep em coming. I hope that with V5 the battery drain will be closer to this rom. if not i hope you can still make this rom once V5 comes out.

does anyone has dialer problem? My dialer keep FC, saying that android.process.acore not responding.

Is some file corrupted or what?

I'm using your rom and everything works for me witout any problem!
I using two days and battery level %37 :)
Thank you so much ! :)

edit: One question... why you not use JLB 10.0 ?

wipe cache.
the rom works perfectly!

Yea i did wipe cache... that is why i was thinking there might be some other problem. Below is the logcat

Screenshot_2013-02-21-19-31-25.pngScreenshot_2013-02-21-19-31-33.png

I have a problem with your rom, the phone doesn't connect to h, h+ only connect to 3g, the problem persists even installing other roms.
I'm talking about JLB7 based Experimental version

Sorry for my bad English

I have a problem with your rom, the phone doesn't connect to h, h+ only connect to 3g, the problem persists even installing other roms.
I'm talking about JLB7 based Experimental version

Sorry for my bad English

Please bring your device for warranty, as your 3g chip might be malfunctioned like mine, went for warranty and they acknowledged that there is a problem with that and thus replaced my phone

Hi, I'm new to the forum, recently I have the rookie'm mi2 and MIUI, I have installed the 3.2.8 version of miui.es, I have many problems with senyal 2G and 3G runs many times senyal and there are times I have to reboot for the senyal again.
I want to try this rom, but my question is whether the problems are senyal may be because of the rom or baseband ..., I do not know, I think it must be software problem because when working properly reset.
sorry for my English
thanks

Hello, to solve the problem of the loss of 2G and 3G senyal recommend me to start from scratch with miflash and then put this rom?
Thank you.

you think it is hardware problem

i suppose it could be as well...if it does not work after using miflash to go to any version then it probably is....I would recommend you go to JLB11 or any other official JLB version with mi flash then see if it works...if it does then it's not hardware and you should be able to flash back to miuiandroid....

Reactions: martins66
i suppose it could be as well...if it does not work after using miflash to go to any version then it probably is....I would recommend you go to JLB11 or any other official JLB version with mi flash then see if it works...if it does then it's not hardware and you should be able to flash back to miuiandroid....

I installed jbl11 with miflash and then I put the experimental, now seems to have solved the problem, when you switch from 2G to 3G do it correctly.

thank you very much.

the experimental is very good.

Reactions: Wajk and grondinm
I haven't tried this yet, but just wanted to point it out to anyone who has ClockworkMod Recovery installed: http://possibleandroid.com/showthread.php?p=14030

Apparently it's a patch to cut down on the number of wakelocks caused by the NetworkLocationLocator.apk

This, in addition to the media scanner patch mentioned and Wajk's Mediaserver patch may keep our devices sleeping longer when not in use.