[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Well, a few pages before I learned that language packs can actually lead to errors. Wouldn't it be a logical point to think that more accurate packs might lead to better performances, too?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk
Well, that does sound logical, haha. I, personally, wouldn't upgrade, because if it works, don't fix it, because it could cause new problems.

Last edited:
Well, that does sound logical, haha. I, personally, wouldn't upgrade, because if it works, don't fix it, because it could cause new problems.
Ditto, I've been sticking to older WIUI versions because they work almost flawlessly for me and I don't want to screw it up. However, props to Wajk for continually pushing the envelope, looking to constantly improve his already awesome rom!

I may consider the latest update due to some new tweaks that intrigue me though.

Swyped from my Mi2S

i have a problem with headset.i doesnt recognice most of them.dont have xiaomis but have samsung,sony and oem
firts 2 dont work,oem works but sucks..ca i do anything?
Wajk as always perfect rom.thanks a lot,you give much value to our devices

Finally the ram cleaner button animation has been speed up! Thanks Waijk if it was by your doing.

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Battery is Really amazing !!!

My phone is on 15h and 30 mins.
I have left 40 %
and screen time is 4h 7m !!

19hs , wifi + data on , scren auto at 35%, 1H 18MIN screen on, and still 60% battery, this is a really improvement. 2000mAh battery

This is the 3 dots menu button on action bar which has been introduced since miui 3.11.18
Very annoying because mi2s has physical menu button and once pressed people expects the menu to popup near the physical button instead now is appearing on the top right corner.
tugatajy.jpg
3u5yberu.jpg
3ezatu4a.jpg

Hope I Made It clear.

Other bug: whatsapp Fc at every boot and corrupts its database.
Many thanks for your efforts

Reactions: xeGox and DeepSpace
I don't get Whatsapp crashes, but I do with email on startup.

I also get crashes on twitter when I use it

I don't have any strange FC. I made a fresh install with full wipe.
I completely agree with the 3dots menu thing ; its very annoying

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk now Free

Reactions: Wajk and xeGox
Made a log of the force close with "getlog" app. Dunno if it's right. If not, please tell me how to do that :)
http://pastebin.com/hYHB004Y

About the 3 dots menu button on screen, I ask everyone annoyed by it to write it on miui forum section changelogs and section "bug report".
Thanks

This is the 3 dots menu button on action bar which has been introduced since miui 3.11.18
Very annoying because mi2s has physical menu button and once pressed people expects the menu to popup near the physical button instead now is appearing on the top right corner.
I had the opposite problem on my tablet: no dots and no physical button. I solved it through

System ->hardware keys->show action overflow->check

This was on A500 acer with tegraowners rom (4.2.2).

Although we don't see this setting on our phones, it shows that it should be possible to get rid of the menu buttons :) (this is a secret message for our holy Rom master)

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Wajk and oile
I'm now on 3.10.18 and it's working flawlessly, so I would be thankfull if someone (who has done a clean install) can confirm that this rom is working also flawlessly so that I can upgrade. Also, I would like to know some good xposed tweaks that are working on this rom. And Wajk many thanks for this awesome rom!!!

Reactions: Wajk
Thnx, guys for your feedbacks. :D
I also satisfied with battery, but good to hear that, if working right on your device, too.

about 3dots menu: I tried some solution (and I spent a lot of time with it) for remove that (framework hack, build.prop settings, HW key codes...) from XDA, but it's still there. So MIUI developers made some changes, but I don't know where, yet.

Anybody remember which one is the lattest build which is hasn't got 3dots menu?

@all: I found solution for GPU control over init.d.
Added links to here

I use 1242Mhz & 200Mhz combo on my device....

Last edited:
Latest without 3 dots is 3.11.15 wich I use on the other system.
Hope it helps

Last edited:
Reactions: Wajk
I noticed that when my music player isn't running and I press the "Play" button in the locks creen, nothing happens. Is this normal? Can this be changed so it starts the music player?

What I would like in future is landscape support for some stock apps like mail, calendar, sms, ...
Mail especially is so unproductive when you want to reply but can't use the landscape keyboard.

Reactions: IngFoggy
Thnx, guys for your feedbacks. :D
I also satisfied with battery, but good to hear that, if working right on your device, too.

about 3dots menu: I tried some solution (and I spent a lot of time with it) for remove that (framework hack, build.prop settings, HW key codes...) from XDA, but it's still there. So MIUI developers made some changes, but I don't know where, yet.

Anybody remember which one is the lattest build which is hasn't got 3dots menu?

@all: I found solution for GPU control over init.d.
Added links to here

I use 1242Mhz & 200Mhz combo on my device....
Thanks a lot for your great work... It works perfectly and now it is less battery hungry...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk