[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Looks good Wajk ^^ How did you fixed it?

I just replace ActionBarPolicy.smali codes from 3.11.15 to 3.11.29
And it is working right, yet.

Wow :D perfect!
I'm very glad that link helped :D

If anybody would like to help with testing or you can't live with 3dots, here is modded framework.
Just flash it over CWM. ONLY for 3.11.29

download patch from here

final code will be implemented into next release

Last edited:
Reactions: oile and principio
Hi! Can anybody tell me what happened in 3.11.29 with SoundFX? I can't find it in sound settings, there is only Dolby Mobile.
2013_12_10_20.27.12.png

Last edited:
So, I just use the CWM "Install zip from sdcard"-option for that mod, right? Don't wanna mess up my good working ROM, haha.

I got another Mi2S, flashed CWM, enabled TDB, flashed latest WIUI - that was easy, then the hard work of migrating data from other phone platform started...

Anyway, the first evening I got repeated FCs of "gapps" app, even that none of them was in the foreground. This seems to improve over time.
What is more troublesome is that some icons do not react on tapping - the app does not open, icon cannot be moved. However the launcher is not "dead", since other icons react normally.
Reboot seems to resolve the issue, at least for now. I have the developer's option "Show touches" enabled and see the touches, hence I guess I can exclude the digitiser is broken.

Does anybody got a similar problem with nonresponding icons in launcher?

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB

Is it normal that every time I empty the memory the launcher restarts?
If yes, is there a solution to stop that ?
Thanks

Same here as of today.

[update]
Problem solved! I uninstalled weatherBZ app and the problem is gone. It all started after installing this app.
[/update]

[update2]
Adding it to autostart solved the restart on wipe memory error. Credits go to 'moderis'
[/update2]

Last edited:
Reactions: SimonEz
I have the following problem: when I'm talking to the phone for more than a minute or so then I can't unlock the phone in order to hang up the call or access the dialer. Am I the only one with that problem? And also I think that battery is a bit worse in your current Rom.

Reactions: Lightkeeper
Another Bug I've found is that MiVideo doesn't recognize mp4 streaming from browser like before and Facebook video neither (in this case "unknown video format is displayed)
But I guess is a xiaomi fault, not Wajk.
Mx player solves it partially

Last edited:
I'm agree with fact that battery drains a little bit faster in 3.11.29 than older ones.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

I have the following problem: when I'm talking to the phone for more than a minute or so then I can't unlock the phone in order to hang up the call or access the dialer. Am I the only one with that problem? And also I think that battery is a bit worse in your current Rom.
i have the same problem with you..cant hang up or turn on the phone except my friend hang up first..

...cant hang up or turn on the phone except my friend hang up first..

I make a lot of call, but I can't reproduce it.
Check your screen protector and proximity sensor (dust and/or your settings in Phone settings)
or try to disable "Prevent misuse" option in Settings/Display, if you enabled it
If you have still problem, try clean install and check again how working for you.

The 3 dots mod works perfectly :D happy for it :D

thnx for your report ;)

:Thanks for your hard working ,your fans from chinese miui forum.

Welcome :)
And thnx for the message.

Last edited:
+2
This happens to me sometimes also
Do you use a screen-protector-foil?
Had the same problem a while ago.
But the problem was the screen protector blocking the screen sensor from turning the screen on again when i took the phone away from my head to hang up.

i have the same problem with you..cant hang up or turn on the phone except my friend hang up first..

Don't have this problem... I'm using a display protector (but the proximity/lux sensor are not covered) but don't use "prevent misuse" (i find this feature is annoying (for me, obviously)).
Wajk, as always, thanks for this ROM!
Question: what differences there are between you CPU freq limiter, and the MIUI/WIUI original "battery savior mode"?

Reactions: Wajk
Where is the link to download the new ROM version?

Can you create a link to update automatically as MIUI ROM?
Using System Updates?

Wajk, as always, thanks for this ROM!
Question: what differences there are between you CPU freq limiter, and the MIUI/WIUI original "battery savior mode"?

My CPU MOD limits only CPU speed. MIUI/WiUi "Battery saving mode" limits CPU speed, limits GPU speed any use some other system settings.

Where is the link to download the new ROM version?

in the first post as always, Goo.im mirror coming soon (approx. 1h)
both mirror online...

Last edited:
sorry for asking again, i have a new cable and iam not sure if the problem is it, but hdmi is not working.

I like your ROM a lot due to its improvements.
Only question: Could you please make it compatible with Viper4Android? Or does anybody have a stable working V4A with WIUI? If yes please let me know the setup/settings.

Last edited: