[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

But an updater app will not work with Aroma, although it's possible to implement another engine

I've successfully ran Antutu with the undervolt settings (with micore 009m, default clockspeed and performance), so I'm pretty sure it's stable on my Mi2S 32 GB.

thnx for your feedback

Already thought so. Well an Updater app for WIUI would be pretty awesome and very useful.
But an updater app will not work with Aroma, although it's possible to implement another engine

Yes, that's true. In my opinion customizable WiUi better than simple OTA support.
Sometimes, I also read feedback about OTA problem on MIUI forum. In my opinion full ROM flash better for stability.
My freetime very limited as I said before. I made Aroma support for easier kernel choice and some extra options.
So I don't want spent my time for OTA, yet. Miui v6 coming soon, when it released I will see what can I do. ;)

Last edited:
Hi @Wajk ,
can I switch from WIUI to stock MIUI by simply flashing it back or does this need a wipe?
In addition, I realized that MIUI with MiCore kernel doesn't allow alarm when phone is off. Is this feature working with WIUI and MiCore?

Hi guys, doubt: I have installed pacman rom rom on system 2, I've tryed to install the wiui following the guide on the op so:

I've flashed the latest wiui (cos I've just installed the cwm)
I've wiped cache and dalvik

But when I try to boot to wiui, the phone is stucked on the orange logo...why?

I've a Mi2

Hi guys, doubt: I have installed pacman rom rom on system 2, I've tryed to install the wiui following the guide on the op so:

I've flashed the latest wiui (cos I've just installed the cwm)
I've wiped cache and dalvik

But when I try to boot to wiui, the phone is stucked on the orange logo...why?

I've a Mi2

If you come from a non WIUI rom, you have to do a userdata wipe as well (or factory reset)

How long have you been waiting? First new ROM boot must take longer time than normal boot, but I suppose it won't be more than 2 minutes.

How to put animated wallpaper after you install the plug in using aroma installer?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

I have serious problem with two app.
Amazon App-Shop who crashes at start and CheBanca (app for my Home Banking), also this app crashes when its started.
I try to delete Cache and Dalvik cache!

Amazon App-Shop who crashes at start and CheBanca (app for my Home Banking), also this app crashes when its started.

I got Amazon app installed, and it works perfectly..
On CheBanca app...i think it's an "italy only" app...so i recommend you to send a report to your bank..

(ps: don't have an account on chebanca.it, but i tried to install it anyway and..you're right, it crashes! Try to tell it to Ennio Doris! :D)

Amazon app store crashes on my device as well. I've got cm11 installed on my other system and it works fine.

Checked it. Amazon working fine here. Che banca crashes at start but I suspect maybe a modified hosts is blocking its connection and since it connects to start, it crashes. Check the hosts or put the MIUI one (I don't remember if Wajk put a modified version since I am using my personalized one) into system etc

Checked it. Amazon working fine here. Che banca crashes at start but I suspect maybe a modified hosts is blocking its connection and since it connects to start, it crashes. Check the hosts or put the MIUI one (I don't remember if Wajk put a modified version since I am using my personalized one) into system etc
Infact with Miui, these app worked perfectly.

Why in my phone Amazon crashes? And how i do for check the hosts?

wiui the rom with recovery already installed but I do not understand how to see aroma!! would like to install the Kermel MICORE but I would not make mistakes! thank you to those who can 'help, they are not too practical!