[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Checked it. Amazon working fine here. Che banca crashes at start but I suspect maybe a modified hosts is blocking its connection and since it connects to start, it crashes. Check the hosts or put the MIUI one (I don't remember if Wajk put a modified version since I am using my personalized one) into system etc
How I check the hosts or put the MIUI one? Thanks!

Wow, really good installation with Aroma ... look very nice ! it reminds me my old HTC HD2 with Android on it .. RIP .. ;)
Good update, thanks Wajk, again and again, and again !!! :D

Thnx ;)

How I check the hosts or put the MIUI one? Thanks!

You should find hosts files with any Root Explorer inside system/etc/ folder.

@all: here is the latest MIUI Weather from 4.2.7. This is working with any language.
Thnx to Xiaomi guys!
mirror

Attachments

• MiuiWeather_4Mi2.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 203
Reactions: MSephiroth and oile
If you decide to revert back, I had to do a full data wipe, restore everything, then do a SECOND reflash of 3.10.18 after wiping cache and dalvik again before it returned to normal. Even then, it took a day or so for the system to settle down, but now I'm enjoying the crazy battery life and performance that's normally expected of WIUI builds.

Currently I'm sitting at 44% left, over 1 day of uptime, 3 hrs on screen, 75-80% brightness, Normal Mode, 3G/Wifi/GPS always on (I was out for several hours yesterday on 3g too), and many sync heavy apps/widgets running (I have over 250 installed).

I experimented with Power Saving Mode the other day and was draining at less than 5%/hr with the screen on, so it looks like the REALLY clean install of WIUI has improved it's performance even further!

Swyped from my Mi2S

i cannot really understand this, 5% per hour with screen on ??? its imposible, you are using a razr maxx.. seriously, power consumption of the screen only is more than 100mA

Wow. That is truely amazing. With this usage I am happy to come over the day.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk
i cannot really understand this, 5% per hour with screen on ??? its imposible, you are using a razr maxx.. seriously, power consumption of the screen only is more than 100mA

I forgot to mention I'm on the extended battery. Also, when I was on Battery Saving Mode, I was just streaming a movie, so nothing intensive, and had brightness lowered to 40-50%. Streaming and emergency situations where my battery is running low (which rarely happens) are the only times I use Battery Saving, otherwise I'm always on Normal Mode.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-01-10-56-50.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-01-10-56-50.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
I have now installed version 3.10.18 and 009m core. Work just fine. Full compatibility.

Here this version and the others too. http://goo.im/devs/Wajk/Mi2/JB_4.1.1
Copy and pasted from redmaner's miCore thread, the following disclaimer:

"Only works on MIUI (based) 3.11.8 and above. Latest is recommended."

Of course you're more welcome to try, in fact I'm pretty sure I did too when it first came out, but didn't notice any benefits. More importantly, I wouldn't want to be responsible for bricking someone's phone by saying something contrary to what was not recommended. Just be forewarned that if anything does go wrong in the future, it's no one's fault but your own. I knew/know the risks myself.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Of course you're more welcome to try, in fact I'm pretty sure I did too when it first came out, but didn't notice any benefits. More importantly, I wouldn't want to be responsible for bricking someone's phone by saying something contrary to what was not recommended. Just be forewarned that if anything does go wrong in the future, it's no one's fault but your own. I knew/know the risks myself.

Swyped from my Mi2S
There is a Russian proverb: If you are afraid of wolves - in the woods do not need to go.

There is a Russian proverb: If you are afraid of wolves - in the woods do not need to go.
Hah! Well played!

We have a saying too:

Why not take the safety labels off of everything and let nature take its course?

Swyped from my Mi2S

hello people, I'm new here.
My Mi2s this consuming a lot of battery with the rom MultiLang
anyone know why i say?

guys i need your help. my phone is eating a lot of battery during standby. i dont know why. here's my battery stats. i lost 23% after 6 hours of standby :-( i was on power saving the whole time and was using the latest WIUI rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-09-08-21-36.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-09-08-21-36.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Screenshot_2014-02-09-08-21-46.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-09-08-21-46.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot_2014-02-09-08-21-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-09-08-21-54.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 247
guys i need your help. my phone is eating a lot of battery during standby. i dont know why. here's my battery stats. i lost 23% after 6 hours of standby :-( i was on power saving the whole time and was using the latest WIUI rom

I'm having the same problem with the Chinese rom it does not happen.
help please.

well, thats strange. i use the latest WIUI and it has superb battery compared the previous version. i wipe data and dalvik cache, and choose modified micore kernel in the installation.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Version 3.10.18 and 009m core work otoichno. Thanks for the advice.

Wajk, is the media killer script working for you?
I always have Android.process.media active as system process in task manager
Is it the culprit of worse battery?

Wajk, is the media killer script working for you?
I always have Android.process.media active as system process in task manager
Is it the culprit of worse battery?

I'm having this problem also last couple of days (I used the miui music app and Google music, which I normally don't use). Multimedia server drains 25% of my battery!

Edit: I froze the music app with titanium backup and no more draining!

Last edited:
A little of topic here.. I've seen the guys recommend 3.10.18 for good battery results.. I had to try it for myself but don't seem to be getting those numbers.. I installed the ROM and noticed big battery drain immediately thought it may be because of synchronization my accounts.. so I tried again without syncing any accounts but still get the same results.. Do you suppose a battery calibration would help? Maybe letting drain to 1-2% and then back up to 100%?

Edit :
NB. I always clean flash all ROMs..

A little of topic here.. I've seen the guys recommend 3.10.18 for good battery results.. I had to try it for myself but don't seem to be getting those numbers.. I installed the ROM and noticed big battery drain immediately thought it may be because of synchronization my accounts.. so I tried again without syncing any accounts but still get the same results.. Do you suppose a battery calibration would help? Maybe letting drain to 1-2% and then back up to 100%?

Edit :
NB. I always clean flash all ROMs..
I had battery drain after a clean, full data wipe install of 3.10.18 as well, but after restoring all my apps, then wiping cache and dalvik, I reflashed one more time (3.10.18 on top of 3.10.18 after the second partial wipe), and used it for about a day, maybe two, before things returned back to normal. Now I'm experiencing fantastic battery life.

Hopefully that works for you because that's what I did.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Reactions: Lepi and Caztiel
Hello. Can someone install Pushbullet and check processor wakelocks initiated by this app? I'm getting thousands wakelocks in a few minutes... I've disabled TDB, than made clean install, restored apps from miui backup and started to have this problem. I've got Pushbullet updated immidiately after restorihg apps, so I'm not sure whether it is because of new Pushbullet version or it is my fault.